The Top 10 P4P Boxers from 1980-present?

You guys are making it seem like you coulda substituted butterbean for tyson and have the same impact

You guys are making it seem like you coulda substituted butterbean for tyson and have the same impact

Are you referring to moi?

I have done no such thing. I can absolutely see Tyson being close second to Chavez as the p4p best of the 1980's. You of all people, as a diehard Chavez fan, should see what a compliment that is.

It is hardly comparing him to the "King of 4 Rounders".

But I still don't understand how that is relevant to his accomplishments?

He beat bigger men

P4P = If everyone was the same size, who would win?
Tyson = Smaller, yet still capable of kicking the asses of the big men. Just imagine how much shit he would wreck if he was bigger

Tyson = P4P king

What's the most Floyd's ever given up? 20lbs and 1 inch of reach?

He beat bigger men

P4P = If everyone was the same size, who would win?
Tyson = Smaller, yet still capable of kicking the asses of the big men. Just imagine how much shit he would wreck if he was bigger

Tyson = P4P king

What's the most Floyd's ever given up? 20lbs and 1 inch of reach?

Joe Louis-6'2" 196lbs. KO6 Primo Carnera 6'6" 260.5lbs.=Joe Louis p4p king>Tyson.

TADA!

h-armstrong-roberts-1930s-magician-hands-pulling-rabbit-out-of-top-hat.jpg

No one in those days was calling tyson an overrated tomato can. Guy was slaughtering former champs and future hall of famers. Theres a reason why his first loss was a massive upset. Its not like there were diehard boxing fans lamenting that the casuals dont know real boxing cos they love tyson

I'm not exactly sure what your point is.
Mike is one of my 3 favorite boxers of all time.

I'm just sincerely asking if public appeal should be considered when ranking p4p fighters.

it a pretty clear top 9 i guess with..

money
pac
bhop
rjj
pea
chavez
srl
hagler
hitman

if you dont think any of those guys dont belong in the top 10 p4p fighters since 1980 then i'm sorry i dont respect your boxing knowledge..

the last spot is the debatable one...me personally i go with tyson pre-jail...this guy was a small hw that was absolutely destorying people with power and speed...i've never seen a more scarier and more frightening boxer than him ever...

Pound for pound lists are not meant to represent who would win if they were the same size.

yea it does...

No it doesn't.

A P4P list is a ranking of fighters based on achievement. Its a way of rating fighters, regardless of weight class.Its not some list of imaginary fantasy fights with your favorite at the top.

Boxing fans! How can you forget about him??
[YT]u-aKZstXrds[/YT]

Last edited:
Back