Media The Tonys hanging out

03. @Draxton
xV9Trmf.png

Not a cheek to be seen on that stage

Tony was gold in this conference... he's completely out of his mind.

Reporter to Dana: What does your gut tell you?
Tony: He's hungry (?)

Reporter: Tony, did you watch Canelo?
Tony: No, I don't take vacations, Kobe said the same thing. I went out there the other day when the UFC came to film me, and right there I had 225 on the rack, and I started hitting traps, I had 225 on the trap bar, I told them "I'll do 1,000 before the day's done". Took me like four hours.

Tony: I talked to Brock, he asked me "Do you understand what I said when I was talking about the difference between chicken salad and chicken shit?" I said "Abso-fucking-lutely". I talked to coach Marty Morgan, he said "Did you let him take you down on purpose?" I said "No" so he said "Then why the fuck would you let anybody else take you down".

Tony: I'm gonna slam you, just like I slammed my student. I broke his fucking rib.
Beneil: That's kind of a dick move. Why would you slam your student?
Tony: Because he made me do it.

Tony: The other day a cameraman tripped over a fucking cord while I was giving an interview... and it was actually not funny.

[<dunn]

Last edited:
Ferguson went on one of the best win streaks of all-time.... And here is Charles fighting for the belt, no interim...

Even if Ferguson loses to Dairush, he at least single handedly saved the pre fight conference. Without him it would have been boring asf. Tony bless.

Tony clearly out his mind. Entertaining for us fans, prolly embarrassing for his wife and kids. Dariush wins in 2 rounds

Back