The Tito hate is strong....

because he has a big mouth, and not the skill to back it up anymore

Tito did a lot for the sport. People dont realize but at one point team punishment held the ufc lhw and hw titles at the same time.

Not really a fan of his but I sure don't hate him. He was/is a big name who helped the sport grow.

I still root for Tito in his fights. Man was I bloody happy when he submitted Ryan Bader in 2011.The only time that I recall ever rooting against him was in the Randy fight.

That shit cost me like six parlays that night....

Then big Timmeh broke Suave's jaw and ended his run as UFC HW champion. That was a dark period in the UFC HW division. All the great HWs were in Pride at that time.

Tito and Ricco? How long did Rodriguez really train there?
Ricco-Rodriguez-feature.jpg

Long enough to get photo bombed.

Yeah, now though I have flipped and believe Tito's version over Dana's version about UFC 43. Dana said he was scared to fight Chuck, but now that Dana has talked shit about and said guys like Fedor, Jones, Randy, Shogun, GSP, and Aldo were scared to fight, it should make people rethink Dana's account of the Tito vs. Chuck thing.

Then big Timmeh broke Suave's jaw and ended his run as UFC HW champion. That was a dark period in the UFC HW division. All the great HWs were in Pride at that time.

It was a mess for years, Mir's accident really did a number on the division.

Yeah, now though I have flipped and believe Tito's version over Dana's version about UFC 43. Dana said he was scared to fight Chuck, but now that Dana has talked shit about and said guys like Fedor, Jones, Randy, Shogun, GSP, and Aldo were scared to fight, it should make people rethink Dana's account of the Tito vs. Chuck thing.

Tito and Chuck's last fight was awesome! Both men left their primes in the cage that night.

The hate for him has always been strong here.
Not many understand what he did for Mma and the Ufc.

I cannot blame them as they were not around Mma at the time, however someone people seem to hate him because it is popular.

Some yes but for those that truly don't like him, I don't really blame them. He is a very unlikable dude and says some stupid shit, plus hes got more excuses than Big nog, shamrock, and the whole gracie clan combined. I appreciate what he did for mma and keeping the UFC alive as well as some of his old fights. I even think he's a really nice dude deep down when the cameras aren't rolling but it comes as no shock most people dislike him. I'm one of his few fans kind of like goober taylor or goobz is for tim sylvia.

Truth be told, he brings a lot of it on himself.

However, he brought a lot of mainstream attention to the UFC during a time it needed it most AND he really is very nice and cordial to his fans.

Very approachable.

Back