The times you supported a fighter refusing a fight.

If he fought Silva during his prime at 180 catch weight and won, there would be no contest.
No one who goes undefeated for as long as he did,does it by pleasing everyone.

No one who goes undefeated for as long as he did,does it by pleasing everyone.
for sure...

But it´s still a weak move when later you jump on BS-Ping at the right time... and when you saw BJ having the balls to go up and challenge you. No Rush´s fans cant keep it real, sadly.

for sure...

But it´s still a weak move when later you jump on BS-Ping at the reeight time... and when you saw BJ having the balls to go up and challenge you. No Rush´s fans cant keep it real, sadly.
I am keepin it real. Everyone wanna see that fight,but i understand why he didnt do it. If you think thats weak it just means you wanted gsp to lose,so mr dick pills can be goat,well nuh uh

"em" ?..lmao..dafuk u are? a promotor?
I promote common sense and speaking the truth in these troubled forums rife with nuthuggery

I am keepin it real. Everyone wanna see that fight,but i understand why he didnt do it. If you think thats weak it just means you wanted gsp to lose,so mr dick pills can be goat,well nuh uh
You´re keepin nuthin real.

Personally, I didnt give a fook, everybody knows here who my goat is.

Ortega.

The interim title means nothing and Covington being stripped like a week later pretty much proves it.

You´re keepin nuthin real.

Personally, I didnt give a fook, everybody knows here who my goat is.
Salty. Such salt. Look at you standin there,arms folded like youse luke rockhold,buddeh!

He is an actual deity,and the sole focus of all thought. Compare him not to those down on earth.

Took way bigger risks against almost all comers regardless of size.

This is the reason why Fedor >> safety first GSP.

Took way bigger risks against almost all comers regardless of size.

This is the reason why Fedor >> safety first GSP.
Fedor universal goat,gsp ufc goat

Fedor universal goat,gsp ufc goat

If GSP went up to MW during the prime of Anderson's reign and beat him convincingly, we'd be having a very different conversation. That one fight changes everything.

His safety first approach greatly impacted his placement on the GOAT list.

using money as a leverage is ok in my book

Back