Media The time Joe Rogan botched the UFC’s Fox debut. Yikes..

Allow me to reindroduth myself.

200.gif

Fox was a mistake, Spike > Fox.

how do people not see that it was all on the camera dude fuckin shit up, joe is just reading the cards/prompters.

which is why joe gave that “ the fuck? “ look at the end.

Classic Joe, the embodiment of incompetence.

Kinda funny how much shit he was giving Goldberg while being a complete goof himself.

That’s pretty harsh man, I would be shitting my pants up there and I think most people would. I think the fact he couldn’t mock himself after screwing up the first line is what got to him, he had to keep talking and keep it moving when naturally you want to laugh at yourself with the audience .

I remember the broadcast for JDS vs. Cain 1 was an hour long just for that one fight, and then the fight ended in like a minute.

AHH. The good ol Fox days.
Best part is guida vs henderson was a hell of a fight and no 9ne got to see it. Lol should have had at least 2 fights in there especially knowing how quickly they can end.

Definetly smoked a little purple kush backstage and then had to really concentrate to get their names right. Hey but In the end he got em all 100%.

Definetly smoked a little purple kush backstage and then had to really concentrate to get their names right. Hey but In the end he got em all 100%.
He was technically sober

No weeed

That whole thing was cringe from top to bottom. Felt like a bad public access show.

Back