"The time is now" fights are all lopsided

If its so obvious, let's see you put down a grand on a 4 way parlay. Please scan and post in the thread; we're all waiting.

Wut?

Weidman has been a beast since he started MMA and was predicted to be a champ as soon as he got to UFC.

Beat Silva twice, beat Machida convincingly, knocked out Munoz with a highlight reel elbow, beat Maia on a few weeks notice and is undefeated.

CW is elite level for sure. What I'm saying is mufkas b acting like he's on god mode n shit to the point where it will be a breeze to walkthrough Vitor. CW beat the GOAT as Anderson was approaching 40. No doubt in my mind AS would find some fancy way to KO CW in his prime.

Chris is awesome tho. Just not on GOAT status yet or anywhere near it. Jake Shields and Rory just beat Damien at freaking WW. Munoz hasn't exactly been on the winning end of things.

Machida and Silva are amazing resume builders....but tbh are his greatest victories ever and those guys aren't exactly young bucks anymore.

Can Chris Weidman get to that AS, JJ, GSP ?? I think so and hope so. Vitor will b a solid win but I want to see him fight young up and coming fighters as well not just run through old legends.

Weidman needs to fight Jacare. Rockhold. Romero. Mousasi.

Those are the guys that can really be the next champs

Maybe they only seem that way, because we've become lopsided?

Have you ever considered that TS?

Jones vs DC was a domination by the Champion in the clinch/wrestling game to prove something to his wrestling coach/the wrestling world and to himself. Jones challenged himself with his opponent instead of his opponent challenging him. He fought the way he chose to fight to prove a point. Mismatch.

tumblr_inline_n65duv2pHD1s6hbo5.gif

DC won a round. It was a very close fight til he gassed.

You don't have to watch.. you could always go to mass and confess to watching a violent sport you don't enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't mean the word violent. ;-)

Im going to watch the fights because I love MMA and I want to see the best perform. What Im saying is that we are watching the best perform...not challenged.

About betting...I think all I picked are favorites so theres no big bucks there. Ive never bet on a fight but these wouldnt spell upset bet (wins) for me.

Im just saying these fights are exciting but mismatches.

Jones took about hundred shots too many for Cormier-Jones to be called mismatch. Also lines were pretty even. Got Jones at -150.

Im going to watch the fights because I love MMA and I want to see the best perform. What Im saying is that we are watching the best perform...not challenged.

About betting...I think all I picked are favorites so theres no big bucks there. Ive never bet on a fight but these wouldnt spell upset bet (wins) for me.

Buster_Douglas_Signed16x20.jpg

Jones took about hundred shots too many for Cormier-Jones to be called mismatch. Also lines were pretty even. Got Jones at -150.

yes,only 4th round jones dominated. jones won,but all rounds were close

Last edited:
By Jones fighting the way he chose to.

Buster vs. Tyson now?

I made a thread about Machida vs. CB with a big ?. Exactly, that fight was a joke.

Jones vs DC was a domination by the Champion in the clinch/wrestling game to prove something to his wrestling coach/the wrestling world and to himself. Jones challenged himself with his opponent instead of his opponent challenging him. He fought the way he chose to fight to prove a point. Mismatch.

Conor destroys Siver for sure.

Ronda destroys cat

Silva vs. Diaz is a complete joke. Diaz doesnt even fight in Silva's weight class and Silva was the GOAT for a long while. Joke fight.

Weidman vs. Vitor -Vitor is 37 and just came off PEDS. Joke fight. Weidman owns 1 round Vitor.

The only non-joke fight is Gus vs. Rumble.

I made a thread about that too... http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/weidman-dolloway-2828483/

Agree with everything except Andy vs Nick being a joke. Nick is game and Andys not the same(maybe) This is a good fight for both considering their circumstances.

Back