"The time is now" fights are all lopsided

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I made a thread about Machida vs. CB with a big ?. Exactly, that fight was a joke.

Jones vs DC was a domination by the Champion in the clinch/wrestling game to prove something to his wrestling coach/the wrestling world and to himself. Jones challenged himself with his opponent instead of his opponent challenging him. He fought the way he chose to fight to prove a point. Mismatch.

Conor destroys Siver for sure.

Ronda destroys cat

Silva vs. Diaz is a complete joke. Diaz doesnt even fight in Silva's weight class and Silva was the GOAT for a long while. Joke fight.

Weidman vs. Vitor -Vitor is 37 and just came off PEDS. Joke fight. Weidman owns 1 round Vitor.

The only non-joke fight is Gus vs. Rumble.

The time is now to stop posting shit threads

I made a thread about Machida vs. CB with a big ?. Exactly, that fight was a joke.

Jones vs DC was a domination by the Champion in the clinch/wrestling game to prove something to his wrestling coach/the wrestling world and to himself. Jones challenged himself with his opponent instead of his opponent challenging him. He fought the way he chose to fight to prove a point. Mismatch.

Ronda destroys cat

Silva vs. Diaz is a complete joke. Diaz doesnt even fight in Silva's weight class and Silva was the GOAT for a long while. Joke fight.

Weidman vs. Vitor -Vitor is 37 and just came off PEDS. Joke fight. Weidman owns 1 round Vitor.

Joke fight. Gus is coming off injuries and not fighting anyone since he ran from Jones to get to the decision bell.

Rumble destroys him ez.

#IsoundLikeYou

0/10 for intelligent response.
Ronda,Conor,Silva and Weidman all win in obvious fashion.

Er mah gerd, lerpserded!

Should've said, "all but one.."

Ronda destroys cat

50142d60-e3cc-11e3-8e4f-77c204b55fa1_493684883.jpg

NogueiraVsSokoudjou.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

serra-ko-gsp.jpg

04_Ortiz_Bader.jpg

frankie-edgar-640.jpg

Ronda destroys cat

DC undefeated Olympic wrestler w KO power. Arguably outboxed JJ. Was defeated but didn't get his ass kicked. JJ won a solid decision. Not a mismatch.

Conor should handily beat Siver. I agree with that.

Ronda will demolish Cat. Agreed.

Silva is the GOAT. Definitely a mismatch but Diaz boxing and heart makes it interesting. Also the fact Diaz can put on 185 and is 6ft helps.

Vitor vs Weidman. Couldn't agree w u less. Vitor is a machine right now has been destroying opponents. Weidman is known for dominating AS . And that's it. Not to undermine his success ...but he is no where near god mode especially not against VITOR FN BELFORT.

Machida vs CB was about as lopsided as the San Francisco 49ers vs your local high school varsity. CB has NO chance.

I think people are underestimating Cat against Ronda.

I don't think Cat will win but I think it'll definitely be Ronda's toughest challenge so far.

Please don't. Nobody cares about your bold predictions.

Because its not bold its obvious.

Definitely a mismatch but Diaz boxing and heart makes it interesting

He moves up a weight class off 2 losses at WW. You know Diaz cant beat Silva.

To be fair, Dollaway deserved a high profile fight and has looked pretty good.

Also I see Weidman winning, but Belfort could pull something out.

DC vs Jones I had Jones but really that fight was a little unpredictable.

Diaz no chance. Zingano no chance.

Joke fight. Gus is coming off injuries and not fighting anyone since he ran from Jones to get to the decision bell.

Rumble destroys him ez.

#IsoundLikeYou

I thought he fought Minuwa or something. Wipped his ass in thr second round. I think

Back