The time I met Robbie Lawler, plus Diaz/Lawler preview/prediction via tarot

Cool story TS. Robbie a Redbull guy or a Rockstar guy?

Watched the full vid that was pretty cool man I got Robbie winning too always have loved those cards and stuff never know what it's called though

Wow, quite a puzzling reading, I'm not sure what to expect from Robbie at this point.

"That fool card, I don't know what that means". I think it's previous obvious lol

I talk about the time I met Robbie Lawler, and do readings for the Diaz/Lawler fight.
Robbie Lawler story:

Full Video:

TS, who do you channel this information through?

Last edited:
Come on man. If you're going to be snarky, at least proofread. Give it another shot. I believe in you! :)
Haha I was kidding. Although I don't believe in tarots and all, probably because I know jack shit about it, I think this idea is pretty cool.

Wow, quite a puzzling reading, I'm not sure what to expect from Robbie at this point.
I thought about it a bit more and I think that the last card I pulled for him, the five of pentacles "Money can't buy you love" (which suggests love enduring hardships) speaks to Robbie's commitment to the sport over the years. His love over the years has been a grind but now he will show what that extra experience has given him. I'd expect calf kicks from Robbie and I'd expect them to be effective and crucial to his success.

lol.

You went total fanboi, “yelling at him and shit”. And you’re surprised he just walked away?? Dude, calm down. Act like you’ve been there before. You’re not even talking about his UFC championship days.

Funny story.

Haha I was kidding. Although I don't believe in tarots and all, probably because I know jack shit about it, I think this idea is pretty cool.

It doesn't matter how much you knew about them. They would still be completely meaningless.

I'm not trying to diss OP, I'm assuming it's just a hobby.

Back