The three main doubts about Conor!

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will he have better cardio for 5 rounds

Answer: Hes done 17 weeks of hard training and has mostly likely has done 5 rounds of hard sparring in the Octagon. Mostly likely will have the cardio on the night, we see?

Has he improved hes boxing defense as it was party he reason he got in trouble the first place?

Answer: Last video he posted on Youtube hes was covering up with two hands when the bigger guy was throwing a straight left at hes face. For me this a good sign and hes aware of what Nate biggest punch is and is preparing for it!

How will he the handle pressure if things do not go hes way and Nate attacks him with disdain?

Answer: This is the very hard to answer to be honest. This is about will and heart. If he can't survive the pressure Nate will win its simple as that. Will Nate have moments in the fight to pressure
Conor?

Don't forget that Nate will have a full camp now too and not take this fight fresh from Cabo.

image.jpeg

King Conor has been doing this for last 12 weeks.

Conor by sexual molestation in 2rd

Not for a specific opponent. And hes training regime is now different he brought in bigger guys to do 5 rounds and has better cardio plan.
You're buying PR.

Against Aldo, Conor was sparring with shorter stocky guys like Artem. For the RDA camp he was sparring against taller stocky welterweights/middleweights from SBG. Against Nate he's sparring against lanky welterweights/middleweights.

Sure he switched up some things like bringing in Dillon for the jitsu, but MOSTLY it's the same. You also don't even know if he has a better cardio plan, just a different one.

I'm sure the experience of sparring with so many good boxers has been invaluable, Conor actually seems to have taken on a little bit more of a boxing style which might be a great help. But stop buying the fucking PR from SBG... Every camp is the best camp ever, until a loss then it will be the worst camp.

nate can beat him with his grappling .. i hope he does

Your opinion TS.
One of my doubts is I don't think he knows his size. Dude acts like a big man and even has his chin way up constantly, trying to convince himself that he's bigger than he actually is. And yet, his clothes seem to be 2 sizes smaller. They are just too tight. Does he shop at Gap Kids?

Your opinion TS.
One of my doubts is I don't think he knows his size. Dude acts like a big man and even has his chin way up constantly, trying to convince himself that he's bigger than he actually is. And yet, his clothes seem to be 2 sizes smaller. They are just too tight. Does he shop at Gap Kids?

Yes , another Conor thread .... this shiet is starting to give me a headache.
I just want to say that his boxing defense is pretty good and that it wasnt the reason why he lost the 1st fight.

Haters in thread in force.

I jave zero doubts about Conor winning.

Head Clean off.

Not for a specific opponent. And hes training regime is now different he brought in bigger guys to do 5 rounds and has better cardio plan.
cardio is cardio........ also rda really isn't that much smaller than nate, actually I'm pretty sure nate could cut lower than rda. plus nate isn't faster than rda.

Conor will win with Body shots and movement, his performance against Holloway before his knee popped was amazing, his footwork, his shot selection and counters were spot on. His performances since then have been more flat footed and not as good IMO. He needs to go back to this style to be successful outside the FW division IMO. If he stands in front of Nate again he is fucked, simple as.

1. Will he have better cardio for 5 rounds
  2. Has he improved hes boxing defense as it was party he reason he got in trouble the first place?
  3. How will he the handle pressure if things do not go hes way and Nate attacks him with disdain?

I have numbered your proposed 'doubts', I have different ones actually, than these which you attribute to my like.

1. Can he implement a game-plan designed to attack Nate's lead leg?
  2. He has shown poor kick technique and displays a lack of accuracy with his legs - can this be improved?
  3. Can he resist the urge to panic wrestle when he gets rocked?
  4. His defensive BJJ is good however his takedown defense basic, can this be improved?
  5. He struggles when on the outside of someones range given his poor kicking ability, is he training to overcome this?
  6. How is his chin holding up? He likes to eat shots - this can only go on for so long,
  7. Has he mastered touchbutt yet?

Will he have better cardio for 5 rounds

Answer: Hes done 17 weeks of hard training and has mostly likely has done 5 rounds of hard sparring in the Octagon. Mostly likely will have the cardio on the night, we see?

Has he improved hes boxing defense as it was party he reason he got in trouble the first place?

Answer: Last video he posted on Youtube hes was covering up with two hands when the bigger guy was throwing a straight left at hes face. For me this a good sign and hes aware of what Nate biggest punch is and is preparing for it!

How will he the handle pressure if things do not go hes way and Nate attacks him with disdain?

Answer: This is the very hard to answer to be honest. This is about will and heart. If he can't survive the pressure Nate will win its simple as that. Will Nate have moments in the fight to pressure
Conor?

I think he has over-trained, and he is going to gas out if the fight goes longer than a couple rounds. He better hope he lands that big shot, be it a big kick or punch. Training doesn't = an actual fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back