The thing you liked most about Kabob

So Ive been a Khabib fan since the Tibau fight,and have been training in martial arts since 2012,including a bit of combat sambo. In 2015 Khabib was going to do a Seminar in Brighton Beach,a big russian area,and I absolutley knew i had to go down there and attend it. So I went and he showed us some of his techniques,including setting up that uppercut he koed Tavares with. There was this wrestling footwork game that he made us play,that I had never heard of before,but most of the russian attendees already seemed to know. You put your arms behind your back and try to step on each others feet to score a point. I didnt understand it at first,so Khabib played against me,and destroyed me at that game. "I win! See??" After that he put us through the strength and conditioning drills he does after each training,and it really started to wear on us. You could hear the groaning of many of us,but no one wanted to get caught napping while Khabib was around,so we kept trying. He was def amused by our efforts. After that he just hung out and answered questions in a casual laid back atmosphere. Very funny guy. I told him he'd be the champion,and while it took 3 more years,im glad that it happened.
So yeah... its a bit extra,my fanboyness for wanting to see him succeed after all the injuries etc.
man, that's awesome. Did you take a picture with him? Fuck, that's awesome.

As someone who honestly never even had an issue with anything he said previously, I think his post on the French prime minister is straight up stupid. France is not Saudi Arabia, it's France. If Muslims want to live in France, they should abide by French rules. Simple as that.
interesting before I typed this this morning, I didn't know khabib was going to write a post about the french prime ministero_O

His love for tiramisu

but I’m still working on my Muhammad sketches
#drawMuhammad
#fuckextremism
#ConorWasRight

Yes,I did. But I wont post that here :D
of course not . I totally understand. We got weirdos here. That's awesome. Glad you got to experience hanging out with a UFC champion.

of course not . I totally understand. We got weirdos here. That's awesome. Glad you got to experience hanging out with a UFC champion.
Did I tell you about the time i Interviewed Fedor in 2007? ;)

He beat Conor. That's it. Otherwise, I never cared if he won or lost.

Aside from, in my white western opinion, being headlong into a very misogynistic religion, he seems like a really good dude.

I think he's a funny dude. I appreciate his intellect. He really understands his place as a celebrity now. There are some things I don't like about him, but no ones perfect.

A lot of people think he's some barbarian mountain dweller man, but he comes across very smart in his interviews. His dad was a scholar, so I can see where he got his smarts from. I really like listening to smart athletes.

His dad was always great to listen to. I would always look for translation of his videos to learn more from the perspective of abdulmanap. Even tried learning russian just so I can watch abdulmanap talk, but fuck it was not easy. I know speak multiple languages and russian for me is hard to learn lol

I did the same thing with Portuguese and learned from Wanderlei, Shogun and Thiago Silva.

It was pretty good having the chance to meet Wand and I only spoke to him in Portuguese.

He showed the true colors of modern-day UFC: it's a pay-for-play organization. After trying for long, they finally managed to crush the best and most deserving fighter in the division in Tony Ferguson. Never gave him a title shot and were hellbent on creating an obstacle after obstacle for him. Shame.

He showed the true colors of modern-day UFC: it's a pay-for-play organization. After trying for long, they finally managed to crush the best and most deserving fighter in the division in Tony Ferguson. Shame.

Think it was Gethje that crushed him.

I attended one of his seminars. The whole time he trained us he was straight faced and militant. You were scared to not do things right hahaha. After training was strength and conditioniing,which he says he does after every training,to push himself,and he started to laugh at our suffering.

"cmon guys i do this 5 x more times than this every day!"

When it was all over,his funny side came out,and he just answered questions for an hour.

He just had something,the it factor,where you wanted to be around him,and his approval meant something.

Cool story bro.

(but actually I mean it^)

It must have meant a lot to you, and it reflects well of Khabib.

The subject of Fedor came up,people asked him if they were friends

"Yes,I know him. I have his number. Want me to call him?? hahah"
BRO

How TF did you not say YES!!! And gee him up to do it right there and then!!!???

It would have been the most epic thing ever.

Reactions: HHJ
He has this unbreakable willpower and extremely strong mindset, we've never seen anyone in MMA who is so resilient to his opponents strengths. At no point, does he ever show any sort of discouragement or threat from his opponent. It's fascinating.

Think it was Gethje that crushed him.
He was tasked with the role of a hit man after "the champ" ran away into hiding. It was a set-up: Gaethje was training for Tony and knew "the champ" would pull out. With Tony gone, they worked a phantom-punch sideshow, where Gaethje lays down and stops moving. Now everybody pretends it was different.

He fights like I would like to fight. He really grinds his opponents down and breaks their will, way more satisfying than a KO
Way more satisfying. I feel bad for Khabibs opponents, especially Barboza and MJ. Lmao. If Khabib was white there wouldve been riots after those beatdowns.

Back