The thing you liked most about Kabob

Early on when I started watching it was his Papakha that got me to root for him originally (little shit like that will get me to root for you, for example if I don’t know two fighters I will root for one based on the shorts they wear lol). But later on the way he made high level fighters look like bums always left me speechless.

I’d you ask me there isn’t much to dislike to be honest, I guess at times he wasn’t the most exciting fighter ever but that’s subjective.

The fact he’s gone so McGregor can make the division Great again.

4 top 5 wins and 15 grey name victories, really big legacy having your biggest win be the guy your “fans” say is a nobody (who was on coke and coming off a boxing match when he Gave your boy his first lost round, I might add)....
Conor also has a human centipede of suckholes willing to gargle his load in any post, and you're the last in the line.
Stay salty.
Your boy was more that ready , he said so himself ...and failed miserably
tenor (3).gif
Cry me a river

The fact that he breaks his (often extremely durable and strong-willed) opponents like no other man before him.

As a person, he is pretty mean and unbearable, but as a fighter he is amazing. Who can not love the dominance, and the way he is talking to his opponents and Dana, like it is a walk in the park.

I've always been drawn to understated shit. Weird music , cult movies etc. Khabib was the alternative to what I was seeing in MMA. He spoke quiet but had a great wit " he come to Brooklyn, he broke bus..." , He mauled and drowned his opponents and had a crazy backstory wrestling bears and coming from mountains.

I'm not saying he's the GOAT because that's subjective as fuck but I would say he's the greatest lightweight there's been.

The fact he’s gone so McGregor can make the division Great again.

4 top 5 wins and 15 grey name victories, really big legacy having your biggest win be the guy your “fans” say is a nobody (who was on coke and coming off a boxing matc²h when he Gave your boy his first lost round, I might add)....
Five (5) top 5 wins
You probably left out #4 Barboza

- Gaethje #1
- Poirier #1
- conrat #1
- RDA #5
- Barboza #4

x1080.jpeg-1.jpg

Like I said I Think You left out #4 Barboza.
Maybe on purpose ...

When Ferguson was balking at taking a fight against him because he wasn't being offered the same amount of money, and Khabib offered to give him $200,000 to sign the contract.

That, and amaaazing cheekbones.

Eagle Shoryuken
JwF70jB.gif

dc0zru1-7652aecb-68b9-4f24-b13d-3326a9f8d566.gif

Well, Its nothing I really hate about him. Just some stuff culturally there's some disagreements. Like when an arabian woman asked him about getting involved in MMA. He said women should stay home. His dad, abdulmanap also said the same thing. I understand where they are coming from. Women are very important for the family and anchors of the household espcially in that part of the region, so I get it. He's conservative muslim. Which I can appreciate but those types also do want to impose their way of living on to others, but hate when people impose it on them. Am I saying, Khabib is asking for sharia? Of course not. I'm not even talking about just muslims. Christians here in America do it here too. I'm just talking about those religious types.

He was vocal about rap concerts in dagestan, vocal about a play that showed a woman in lingerie. Again, not my culture but seeing there's objection from people in dagestan when he's brought up this stuff seem to suggest theres a lot more people that are less strict in dagestan that are open to rap and whatever.

The politic sutff doesn't bother me. Athletes are not politicians. Him rubbing shoulders with dictators, don't bother me. He hangs out with saudis, no one cares. Why because they're allies of america, but if he hangs out with someone that's an enemy of the west, suddenly there's an issue. Politics is grey so I don't care to entertain those

There's a woman right now that in the UFC that's in the ufc all because of khabib. Khabib and his father is responsible for expansion of MMA in the caucaus area. So even if he feels women should not be fighters, they still benefit greatly from his influence in mma.

Looks to me like he just wants to preserve his culture and keep it from degrading like what's happened in the West. So 'little' things like rap concerts (I assume it has to do with the music content rather then it being about the form of rap itself) and shows with women in lingerie lead to other things when they become the norm. Also to say he wants to impose his beliefs on others is irresponsible to say because people reading that will think Khabib wants to ban alcohol in Europe for example. Muslims practice Shariah on a daily basis for example abstaining from alcohol, being good to their parents and so on...Agree with you on the politicans thing, Karim Zidan needs to find a new hobby.

Looks to me like he just wants to preserve his culture and keep it from degrading like what's happened in the West. So 'little' things like rap concerts (I assume it has to do with the music content rather then it being about the form of rap itself) and shows with women in lingerie lead to other things when they become the norm. Also to say he wants to impose his beliefs on others is irresponsible to say because people reading that will think Khabib wants to ban alcohol in Europe for example. Muslims practice Shariah on a daily basis for example abstaining from alcohol, being good to their parents and so on...Agree with you on the politicans thing, Karim Zidan needs to find a new hobby.
I get the preservation of culture but I'm not sure everyone is just as religious as him in dagestan especially in the city. Imagine in america some religious christian outspoken mma fighter was outspoken about certain domestic politics, it would rub some people the wrong way. Other Christians would be like you don't speak for me as a Christian. Etc.

Khabibs a real man as demonstrated by his, respect, humble actions and love of his friends and family

The commitment to the Mose beard.

I get the preservation of culture but I'm not sure everyone is just as religious as him in dagestan especially in the city. Imagine in america some religious christian outspoken mma fighter was outspoken about certain domestic politics, it would rub some people the wrong way. Other Christians would be like you don't speak for me as a Christian. Etc.

I agree but the simple way to look at it is if someone calls themselves a Muslim they should shut up and deal with it including any harsh punishments otherwise denounce their faith and move to Moscow so they could get their fix of Western goodness.

I agree but the simple way to look at it is if someone calls themselves a Muslim they should shut up and deal with it including any harsh punishments otherwise denounce their faith and move to Moscow so they could get their fix of Western goodness.
I disagree. When khabib was arguing against those stuff, he was called out by people saying who is he to decide morality when he's making homeless dance in the street for money. To which he replied he's not perfect. He's not. I don't expect him to be and I'm sure he'd like to take that back but Im sure there are Muslims that don't like him speaking for him on their behalf.

I like how some people pretend he should be in GOAT conversation but fail to remember he actually need ten of his yes-men to confront Lord Artem....
GOAT ?
11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Those 'Muslims' should reconsider their belief and dedication to their faith then. If something is haram then it's haram there is no grey area (sometimes there is). Also being that they're from a faith with their morals written down in the Quran and Hadiths anyone can pull them up on it including non-Muslims so they should pipe down.
Sounds a bit contradicting. There's no grey area, but there is? People could shout about how khabib is doing MMA and that's haram. But most muslims don't do that. Khabib doing mma does more good than bad. One can argue. A) he brings more eyes on the faith B) him and his father, mostly his father has been able to lift people out of poverty due to MMA. C) giving young frustrated adolescents boys an outlet to calm their frusturation and learn discipline through martial arts.

Abdulmanap is a G man. He's a legend. My favorite nurmagomedov. Khabib second. lol.

Back