The thing you liked most about Kabob

Wondered how many posts it would be until someone came in trying to be a wet blanket for no reason. Not surprised at all that it's from an account that isn't even a month old yet either.
I had no idea pointing that out was such a white belt move. Hey Hayden, do you think Mr. Khabib will ever realize the love of his life has been here on Sherdog all along?

appreciate you being honest

What things don't you like about him?
Well, Its nothing I really hate about him. Just some stuff culturally there's some disagreements. Like when an arabian woman asked him about getting involved in MMA. He said women should stay home. His dad, abdulmanap also said the same thing. I understand where they are coming from. Women are very important for the family and anchors of the household espcially in that part of the region, so I get it. He's conservative muslim. Which I can appreciate but those types also do want to impose their way of living on to others, but hate when people impose it on them. Am I saying, Khabib is asking for sharia? Of course not. I'm not even talking about just muslims. Christians here in America do it here too. I'm just talking about those religious types.

He was vocal about rap concerts in dagestan, vocal about a play that showed a woman in lingerie. Again, not my culture but seeing there's objection from people in dagestan when he's brought up this stuff seem to suggest theres a lot more people that are less strict in dagestan that are open to rap and whatever.

The politic sutff doesn't bother me. Athletes are not politicians. Him rubbing shoulders with dictators, don't bother me. He hangs out with saudis, no one cares. Why because they're allies of america, but if he hangs out with someone that's an enemy of the west, suddenly there's an issue. Politics is grey so I don't care to entertain those

There's a woman right now that in the UFC that's in the ufc all because of khabib. Khabib and his father is responsible for expansion of MMA in the caucaus area. So even if he feels women should not be fighters, they still benefit greatly from his influence in mma.

@CodyMckenziesPrime Did you really say "Conor can make the division great again"? What kind of asshole-tonging are you on, boy? McTapper literally has one win at 155, and held up the belt for 2 years. What exactly did he do at 155 that was so great for the division?
Let me ask you this, who is khabibs biggest win?

Let me ask you this, who is khabibs biggest win?
Biggest win in terms of popularity, its conor for sure. Again, without conor or khabib as champions, the lw picture is boring. Yeah, they're be great fights, but it'll but like the other good weight classes that don't have stars. It won't have the same big fight feel without one of those guys in the picture. Especially if its going to turn into a hot potato division if they're not there.

I had no idea pointing that out was such a white belt move. Hey Hayden, do you think Mr. Khabib will ever realize the love of his life has been here on Sherdog all along?

Khabob's already married, so, no, I don't think there's a chance the OP and Khabib will ever find each other at this point.

If Conor said he didn't punch the old man in the pub would you have believed him vs articles citing he did but with no video or photographic evidence?

Do you know the context of the old drunk getting a love tap from mcgregor? I don’t but he very well may have had it coming. Regardless, mcG didn’t handle it properly, none the less, he is a cage fighter and I hold him to that standard. You guys spread fake news about Conor the way teenage girls do their peers, if a charge sticks and is proven real then maybe I’ll consider him a pos, but so far nothing much has come of it and he’s scheduled fir a fight I believe

Chemo'd annoying ass Conor dick suckers cancer on sherdog.

Literally the greatest thing since that seperate Mayweather Conor containment sub-forum

Biggest win in terms of popularity, its conor for sure. Again, without conor or khabib as champions, the lw picture is boring. Yeah, they're be great fights, but it'll but like the other good weight classes that don't have stars. It won't have the same big fight feel without one of those guys in the picture. Especially if its going to turn into a hot potato division if they're not there.

Khabib could have stayed and rematches Conor instead he left the division open for Conor to reclaim. Sucks but seems to be true.

Do you know the context of the old drunk getting a love tap from mcgregor? I don’t but he very well may have had it coming. Regardless, mcG didn’t handle it properly, none the less, he is a cage fighter and I hold him to that standard. You guys spread fake news about Conor the way teenage girls do their peers, if a charge sticks and is proven real then maybe I’ll consider him a pos, but so far nothing much has come of it and he’s scheduled fir a fight I believe

All that waffle and you never answered the question.

Watching him is like watching a stereotypical Martial Arts Grandmaster toying with his students... To answer your question: It's a combination of his Artistry and Dominance.

I

50 / 50 tbh. I’d believe the facts if they were presented otherwise it’s either Conor potentially bsing, someone falsely accusing or the tabloids looking for clicks. I don’t follow that stuff closely unless he’s hit and running pregnant women or shooting firearms off I consider most iof what I’ve heard hes done pretty mild.

I thought his father wanted him to go 30-0 before retiring. I must have read that wrong or this is a hype train for a comeback next year. If he fights GSP I’d pay boxing ppv price for it.

Would love to see a fighter of his caliber retire on top. Hard to find a man who stays retired in this game.

Cheers regardless.

That's one way of waxing the narrative.

Crazy to think that khabibs other big win is Poirier, a guy Conor starched years ago. At least that means when Conor beats poirier again he’ll be the rightful #1.

For me it was the first athlete I can remember who’s main message to the world is have respect for your elders and be close with your parents when you still have them. It’s a strange world when you might be considered a momma’s boy (in his case daddy’s boy) if you show love like that as an adult to your parents.

And then sadly it became a Greek Tragedy of loss and even going through old interviews some of the things he said about his father will make you feel for the guy.

his early retirement

I love that a caucasus fighter came to an American organization and dominated then retired undefeated and triggered so many American, Canadian and Euro fans of the sport.

Yes I am petty.

Back