The thing about Conor and Khabib....

Not really. Khabib is gonna be known as the LW Goat, while Conor is known as a loud mouth who loses to guys like Joe Duffy and Nate Diaz

UFC's 1st two-division champ, fastest ko in UFC history, cross-sport fight
vs
LW GOAT

Both made history in their own way.

There is a reason why Khabib is in GOAT discussions, even though it may be contested. No one considered Conrat a GOAT.

Another shitpost from a Connie fan. The guy is good but not one of the greats. That “lost the match but won the war” nonsense is so pathetic.

I Was half expecting something to be written about how Conor won because of his money, seeing as Conrat huggers treat it as their own accomplishment.

One man represents humility, decency, discipline and the other represents being a man child, materialism and a twitter warrior.

Lmfao. Sureee you will. You must be new to MMA. Conor will get forgotten as time passes. Your grandkids won't care who he is.

Loser ts abandoned ship lmao. Hilarious read.

IF anyone's talking about either of them in fifty years (it won't be me, I'll be dead), it's much more likely to be Nurmagomedov. McGregor has been made to look pretty ordinary a couple of times, Nurmagomedov has never been seriously troubled, much less beaten. I also believe Nurmagomedov is likely to continue to build on his legacy within MMA as a trainer and supporter of other fighters, continuing his father's work.

Conor is a legend. His meteoric rise to the top was orgasmic at times. He had everything, precision, power, aggression, beauty, grace.

If any respectable dictionary ever seeks to define the word "nuthugger", this is definitely it.

At this rate Conor is going to get the OJ treatment where everyone just remembers him for all the dumb/crazy shit he did in his personal life and not for any athletic accomplishments

The boxing and the money stole from his MMA potential. He made the better financial decision but if never did that he probably never goes off the rails and retains his hunger/passion. The forrays into 170 also made little sense when he could've just defended a belt. That's what I'll remember him for.

Back