The thing about Conor and Khabib....

Conor's gonna be remembered the same way Brock Lesnar is remembered. Massive stars, undoubtedly fun inside and outside the octagon- but nowhere remotely close to GOAT talk.

dude you aint getting a gf let alone grandkids, calm down
tumblr_m4jhnmX5di1rn95k2o1_500.gif

In 50 years we will be telling our grandchildren: "Yes I was watching when the great Conor knocked out Aldo" or "Yes, I was there when Conor became 2x world champion".

Then my youngest grandchild will ask: "But didn't he lose to some Russian guy"?
And I will tell him "Everyone loses son".

Conor is a legend. His meteoric rise to the top was orgasmic at times. He had everything, precision, power, aggression, beauty, grace.
Khabib will be long forgotten in the footnotes of history. There will be hundreds of new GOATs and his name will slip lower and lower down the the rankings until he is ultimately forgotten.

Conor won.

Anything can be "orgasmic at times" if you're masturbating while doing it, dude

We don't need to know what you were up to while watching Conor Ido Portal training footage, it's better to keep some things private

In 50 years we will be telling our grandchildren: "Yes I was watching when the great Conor knocked out Aldo" or "Yes, I was there when Conor became 2x world champion".

Conor is a legend. His meteoric rise to the top was orgasmic at times. He had everything, precision, power, aggression, beauty, grace.
Khabib will be long forgotten in the footnotes of history. There will be hundreds of new GOATs and his name will slip lower and lower down the the rankings until he is ultimately forgotten.

Conor won.

Lol, in fifty years no one is gonna give a f*ck about either.

No, both Connor and Khabib will be remembered because we live in the age of social media so everybody around the world could find out about both fighters.

If you're a connor fan that could be a nice thing to look forward to, but 50 years is a long time.

Right now khabib is a legend who retired undefeated as the champ. Him and conor know, their teams know, all the fighters and all MMA fans know he took conor's soul that day. So for the next 50 years at least he has that as consolation.

Also khabib doesn't seem like the type of guy who cares what people are saying about him in 2070.

Conor won.
Pretty sad cope there, not even sure you believe it. Doesn't even make sense, Conor's biggest PPV was the fight against Khabib so on the biggest stage he actually lost. Its also the most memorable moment of either of their careers due to the rivalry and the post-fight brawl, hence why its the biggest PPV in UFC history.

Pretty sad cope there, not even sure you believe it. Doesn't even make sense, Conor's biggest PPV was the fight against Khabib so on the biggest stage he actually lost. Its also the most memorable moment of either of their careers due to the rivalry and the post-fight brawl, hence why its the biggest PPV in UFC history.

???

Pretty sad cope there, not sure it hold up even through fanboi lenses.

His highest PPV was going ten rounds with the greatest ever boxer. Something to be proud of.

lol

Conor’s achievements far eclipse that one loss to Kkhabib.

Yeah 50 years from now Conor will be considered the joker who talked his way into fights and never defended a belt. Opened his mouth one to many times and this amazing fighter named Khabib took his soul....... That is what we will be saying

Bruh, MMA fans don't give a shit about what happened 5 years ago, much less 50.

Conor won.

Cool story bro .

Conor won.
i wish i had something to say about the gay or the absurd or the flat out delusional and wrong... but this thread is a gold mine of already-been-said-ness

Back