The theory/idea that Jon Jones is going to get a slap on the wrist from USADA due to foul play.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's discuss.

It appears that the theories about the UFC "paying off" USADA to get them to turn a blind eye or grant Jones a way out of his current pending suspension, appear to be growing on here and in general.

I want to address several different points in this thread. Firstly, without going full Eddie Bravo here, do we really think that this is happening? Like, with all the shadiness with PED testing in all sports over the years, nothing would surprise me. I mean damn, we had grown ass men acting like doctors, giving themselves blood transplants in the back of vans, all to make a few dollars and win a race - nothing would surprise me!

Also, if you are one of those who thinks that USADA is being leaned on by the UFC in some fashion, what does this do for USADA's reputation? On the whole USADA are looked at in quite a positive light. They are somewhat seen as the "good guys" who are catching the cheaters and making the UFC a better, fairer place. If something like this is happening then it clearly adds credence to the ideas of corruption when it benefits the UFC's pockets. You'd also start to believe the idea that they will set the table for Brock to return whilst taking PEDs, and possibly add doubt around any of their testing, past or present. All of those with steroid rumours or previous infractions would be drawn into question, was Belfort ever clean? Was Couture clean whilst fighting till his was almost 50? Those who always get accused of failing the smell test like St. Pierre, Aldo, Barao, dos Santos and Romero, were they ever clean? I think all of these instances would come into question, which would really damage the sports reputation on the whole.

Please share thoughts and let's have an informative discussion on this.

You mods make me sick.

I make a thread about a REAL subject, something which fans are REALLY talking about.

Fighters are even talking about it, Luke Rockhold himself said this in a recent interview.

We are so neutered on this site, we all have to act like corruption doesn't happen and that cheating is a dirty word. I had a thread deleted almost a year ago for criticising a proven drugs cheat in Cris Cyborg. I also got a yellow card on my account for criticising another deceptive cheater who falsified a piss sample, Thiago Silva.

This place is a sham.

How come it doesn't tell you which mod deleted your thread too?

Hiding behind the guise of being GOD on here.

People make ridiculous, crap, pointless, troll threads every minute of every day for years and years on this site. Yet 90% of them never get deleted or Wastelanded.

it's true

I've spoken

You mods make me sick.

I make a thread about a REAL subject, something which fans are REALLY talking about.

Fighters are even talking about it, Luke Rockhold himself said this in a recent interview.

We are so neutered on this site, we all have to act like corruption doesn't happen and that cheating is a dirty word. I had a thread deleted almost a year ago for criticising a proven drugs cheat in Cris Cyborg. I also got a yellow card on my account for criticising another deceptive cheater who falsified a piss sample, Thiago Silva.

This place is a sham.

If it makes you feel better they wastelanded my thread about drone referees too :(

It appears that the theories about the UFC "paying off" USADA to get them to turn a blind eye or grant Jones a way out of his current pending suspension, appear to be growing on here and in general.

WADA can, and will, ignore and change any suspicious decision from USADA. People completely overestimate the UFC's leverage over the worldwide anti-doping system.

I doubt the UFC is paying off USADA.
Jones got caught, so he is a cheater.
Romero got caught, so he is a cheater.
Belfort got caught, so he is a cheater.
Randy never got caught, he had to be on something to fight into his late 40's, so he must be a cheater.
GSP, Aldo (of course there was that one instance) and Barao never pissed hot or got caught so they must be cheaters.

Everyone who has a good physique and muscles must be on something, you can't be in great shape unless you are on something. There is no possible way that hard work, time in the gym, lifting weights, and eating healthy can work.

Jones very well my walk - he can afford great lawyers. Great lawyers get rich dudes out of trouble every day.

Back