International The Taliban raped and beat a gay man in Kabul after tricking him saying he could escape Afghanistan

yeah yeah yeah, they are also against arranged child marriages and heroin lol
Show me a source that shows the Taliban practice bacha bazi. It's blatantly obvious that we backed the boy-loving warlords and their armies because our objective was to fight the Taliban rather than to enforce morality or whatever.

What I love about conservatives is how the news media stops becoming “fake news” as soon as they write bad stuff about Muslims lmao, hilarious. I specifically remember getting dismissed in the War Room for citing yahoo news articles critical of something Trump did. All of a sudden it’s a credible source lol.

The Americans were doing that to Afghani citizens too, interning them without trial and torturing them, sometimes sexually. I've read a witness account recently who said the Americans would do this and then release the detainee back so they could tell everyone what the Americans did to them. My theory is that this was being done covertly to deliberately create more jihadists. Without terrorists there's no War on Terror and no justification for American military action in the Middle East.
I’m gonna file this nonsense away as highly doubtful and bullshit.

Show me a source that shows the Taliban practice bacha bazi. It's blatantly obvious that we backed the boy-loving warlords and their armies because our objective was to fight the Taliban rather than to enforce morality or whatever.
show me a source they opposed it? as in actively shutting it down and prosecuting those participating in it? because I wouldnt trust a single word coming out of a Talib's mouth. your statement that it was part of the reason they rose to power makes no sense. by banning a centuries old tradition, they would be making enemies, not friends. who would be against it anyway? boy-loving mullahs?

show me a source they opposed it? as in actively shutting it down and prosecuting those participating in it? because I wouldnt trust a single word coming out of a Talib's mouth. your statement that it was part of the reason they rose to power makes no sense. by banning a centuries old tradition, they would be making enemies, not friends. who would be against it anyway? boy-loving mullahs?

You have a very stupid irrational way of looking at things. Regardless:

The public nature of this abuse led to an increase in local support for the Taliban when the group’s founder, Mullah Omar, rescued a young boy who was going to be sodomized by two militia commanders. The Taliban began saving more young boys and resolving local disputes and, through this, tried to set themselves apart from those who participated in bacha bazi or pederasty in any capacity. However, after the U.S. invaded in 2001 and toppled the Taliban regime, there was a reported surge of bacha bazi, especially in Pashtun-majority regions but also throughout the country. One local said, “They say birds flew with both wings with the Taliban, but not anymore.”

https://newlinesinstitute.org/afgha...u-s-withdrawal-and-bacha-bazi-in-afghanistan/

Instead of making yourself look foolish, you could've just quickly looked this up.
You can be a religious nutjob zealot, AND also be against child rape.
This kind of thinking of putting all these groups into the same category is why we stayed there for 20 years and didn't get shit done.

I’m gonna file this nonsense away as highly doubtful and bullshit.
That would make you wrong. Never heard of Abu Ghraib or Bagram?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
The witness I mentioned was interviewed recently by RT, the Russian news network. Obviously American media would not be highlighting these events as it reflects badly on American military action but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Unfortunately as most people know by now, the media are biased and corrupt and will do their best to hide American war crimes from the public. If Americans knew the horror of what their regime is involved in they would not condone these wars.

Last edited:
that would make you wrong for acting like it’s the norm.
Yeah we all heard about the abu gharab stuff. Those losers got jailed. IT WAS highlighted quite a bit.

And your comparison is still way off. You are referencing prisoners that were involved in trying to kill Americans. Taliban don't do this to prisoners. The do it to innocent people and gays.

Those American soldiers got kicked out of the military. Taliban will go back and receive praise and high 5s.

huuuuuuuge differences that you either refused to acknowledge.

1. we sure they raped him by having some dude fuck him up this ass? or did they just put broom handles up his butt and it got lost in translation?
1. article mentions "afghanistan gay community". worst club to be a member of these days.

What I love about conservatives is how the news media stops becoming “fake news” as soon as they write bad stuff about Muslims lmao, hilarious. I specifically remember getting dismissed in the War Room for citing yahoo news articles critical of something Trump did. All of a sudden it’s a credible source lol.
Sees a story about Taliban raping a gay dude.

Proceeds to criticize conservatives.

that would make you wrong for acting like it’s the norm.
Yeah we all heard about the abu gharab stuff. Those losers got jailed. IT WAS highlighted quite a bit.

And your comparison is still way off. You are referencing prisoners that were involved in trying to kill Americans. Taliban don't do this to prisoners. The do it to innocent people and gays.

Those American soldiers got kicked out of the military. Taliban will go back and receive praise and high 5s.

huuuuuuuge differences that you either refused to acknowledge.
I found the link, it will be eye opening for you since you seem to be in denial or are downplaying the torture that American forces carried out. Unfortunately innocent people were tortured too, an all too common occurence when people are interned without trial (not that torture is acceptable in any case, it's a war crime. But of course it is heartwrenching to hear of it happening to completely innocent people). https://www.rt.com/news/533789-moazzam-begg-afghanistan-bagram-guantanamo/
You really have to stop and think how was this allowed to happen? Surely people being tortured, some even to their deaths would come to the attention of higher ups. Surely they would take action when their troops are commiting war crimes and helping to drive up support for Jihadist groups. They didn't and we have to ask the question why. Why were American troops torturing people and why was this not stopped? How can a country be trusted to intervene in world affairs when they have an actual policy of torturing detainees which is a war crime?

On the left's oppression hierarchy, gays vs Muslims is like a dream match between Fedor and ngannou. Who's gonna win? I'd put my money on Muslims.

Instead of making yourself look foolish, you could've just quickly looked this up.
You can be a religious nutjob zealot, AND also be against child rape.
This kind of thinking of putting all these groups into the same category is why we stayed there for 20 years and didn't get shit done.
yeah yeah yeah Taliban is the beacon of light in Muslim world. what's next? no sharia? equal rights to women? no prosecution of homos? when that is happening, I might believe that they are against child rape too and stop putting all these groups into the same category.

yeah yeah yeah Taliban is the beacon of light in Muslim world. what's next? no sharia? equal rights to women? no prosecution of homos? when that is happening, I might believe that they are against child rape too and stop putting all these groups into the same category.

An adult would've just said "I was wrong on this one" and moved on.

No one is praising the Taliban, or saying they are misunderstood good guys.

You have a very stupid irrational way of looking at things. Regardless:

The public nature of this abuse led to an increase in local support for the Taliban when the group’s founder, Mullah Omar, rescued a young boy who was going to be sodomized by two militia commanders. The Taliban began saving more young boys and resolving local disputes and, through this, tried to set themselves apart from those who participated in bacha bazi or pederasty in any capacity. However, after the U.S. invaded in 2001 and toppled the Taliban regime, there was a reported surge of bacha bazi, especially in Pashtun-majority regions but also throughout the country. One local said, “They say birds flew with both wings with the Taliban, but not anymore.”

https://newlinesinstitute.org/afgha...u-s-withdrawal-and-bacha-bazi-in-afghanistan/

so under Taliban rule, how many men were prosecuted for raping young boys? I mean, what happened to those two guys who were going to rape one?
they can say whatever they want to get local and international support, but it is just words. they are bringing back strict sharia - that is a "good" start.

The "that makes you gay" jokes are a little weak, guys.
Roman generals used to do this to the leaders of conquered armies.

Sodomy's a pretty ancient tradition.

It doesn't make them gay, and nothing about it is an indication of homoeroticism. As is often the case, sexual violence here is an assault upon the masculine identity and the integrity of the individual's sense of autonomy. This is not all that far-removed from the "homoerotic" sadism of US servicemen in Abu Ghraib.

Pretty much equally barbaric, but not particularly "gay".
Roman generals were all gay and many were pedophiles? Werent they?

Prove to me the moon is not made of cheese. LOL.

Back