The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

Apocmessiahwar1.png

Not using the picture from the movie because I thought he looked dumb there.

And soon:
latest

They both make T-1000 look like a pussy.

Smaug from Lord of the Rings also melts him. And that Firebending kid from Avatar. Man this is easy. You could've picked a much better villain.

Give the t-1000 it’s due. The thing can flow along the ground like Alex Mac and make itself look like the floor itself. It could slither into Smaug’s lair and enter into his brain through the nose before Smaug even knew it was there.

Remember Smaug gets taken out by an arrow fired by a regular human. While the t-1000 might get melted by a continued blast of dragon fire it’s sentient liquid metal (that can solidify and melt at will), tanking all kinds of impacts and healing almost instantly. Meanwhile bard is a bowman?

Theoretically the T-1000 simply needs to jump in its time machine to before Bard shoots the arrow, stab Bard and take his weapons/impersonate him, then kill Smaug himself. That’s ignoring his OP floor invincible slither sneak attack he could always do once a target is located. I’m assuming the dogs in the terminator can tell the terminators aren’t human because of their lack of smelling like anything at all, not because they reek of metal, so Smaug likely wouldn’t be able to smell the t-1000. If Smaug can smell liquid metal at all he would assume it was a dwarf re-lighting a mithril forge under the mountain. He still wouldn’t be able to figure out the t-1000 is alive and trying to kill him (via a pile of “treasure” coming alive and sliding through the cracks in a sleeping Smaug’s eyes/nose and mouth).

On the Magneto subject he might not win, he only control Ferrous metal and has zero control over non-ferrous metal.

So unless the T-1000 is magnetic, Magneto is literally just an old man fighting him and he'd be fucked.
Unless its Magneto from xmen apocalypse. In that movie magneto finally learns that he can control ALL the earths metal, even the ore in the earth itself and can draw it out of the ground. That version of magneto murks T-1000 imo.

Vader. Light saber. The end.
Bobby Drake aka Iceman. The end.
Norton Antivirus uploaded in skynet. The end.

I don't know man, the T-X from T3 was pretty fuckin scary. Like a super T-1000.

The T-X was a downgrade from the T-1000.

The T-X was blown up. If the T-1000 blew up, it'd take a while for it to form back into one piece, but it eventually would.

In T2, it died the only possible way it could die.

I agree he's creepy, but Darth Vader would take him out. Darth uses the force to send him into space, hurtling toward a sun. Problem solved.

This has already been decided

Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater.

- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Predator? I don't see how a predator defeats a T-1000
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Jason Vorhees? Come on now. I'd feel bad for poor Jason.
- The Thing? Not a chance.
- Gremlins? It'd be funny as hell, but no.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

Only villain I see standing a chance might be Magneto, lol

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

tumblr_mnr3lq0y0S1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlh7HkIo1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdo0gf8BYW1r2sxh6o1_500.gif

big_1471632866_1382490871_image.jpg
Hmmm a few of those

Alien: acid from blood or spot clearly shown to be potent enough to melt a t1000 into nowthing

Predator: plasma cannon would again melt it into gas...pretty much same weapon used in future to kill them
Also fuck knows what else old dreads has for it weve only seem what it ises to hunt us and xenomorphs

Godzilla: giant blast of nuclear fire breath melts t1000 into gas

Jason:neither can die so ..stalemate?

The thing: win but unless t1000 burns itl be back

Gremlins: t1000 wins most lukely but wpuldnt could the resourceful lil bastards out

Freddy: again neither can really die

Megatron: gigantic plasma cannons and lazers etc melt t1000 into atoms

- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

Bizarre thread.

Instant fail based on thread title

'Most dominant villain ever'

Failed on it's 1 and only mission to kill a teenage boy; got defeated by inferior Terminator model.

Your list of opponents for T1000 was laughable 'Gremlins'???; only thing more laughable were your summations. Lowlight for me was 'Megatron. Nope'. Stunning analysis................not.

T1000 is designed to kill humans, Megatron is a 35ft tall, super armoured war machine with alien technology weaponry.

He ROFLstomps T1000 instantly.

T1000 was a great character/villain but calm down junior, he's a can in the wider universe of otherworldly villains.

Last edited:
- Megatron? nope
latest

Godzilla wins

Zod would freeze breath him and launch him into space where he would remain frozen or he could even fly him at light speed into the sun.

General-Zod.jpg

I always thought the T-1000 was a scary villain, but if you send it to Fury 161
a13.jpg

these people will figure out a way to kill it. Sure some of the double-y chromos will die in the process, but they will prevail in the end. Don't bother waiting for the Weyland-Yutani commando team because they won't be there on time.

I think TS overestimated the power of a T-1000. Although scary to a human, there are plenty of characters out there that would wreck it due to manipulating heat.

On the Magneto subject he might not win, he only control Ferrous metal and has zero control over non-ferrous metal.

So unless the T-1000 is magnetic, Magneto is literally just an old man fighting him and he'd be fucked.

The robot in T3 was magnetic. Literally got stuck against a giant magnet.

- Megatron? nope

Sheng Tsung could give it a run with his shape shifting.

Broly could vaporize it.

All I can think of at the moment

Back