The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

Chong Li via headstomp.

2.jpg

w28BEN2.png

The T-1000 died by falling into molten steel. The heat vision of a Kryptonian far exceeds that temperature. Basically any entity that can generate that kind of heat can kill it fairly easily.

Exactly.

I dunno man, he got his ass kicked by a single mom

Wasn't he defeated by a movie villain? The T -800?

Technically not a villain in that film but it is the same machine.

Also Zod is a kryptonian. He's not getting defeated by a fucking earth machine.

The T-1000 was not very smart either. Why was he trying to get Sarah to "call to John, call to John now" when he already demonstrated he can mimic Sarah?

I’ve always wondered about the T-1000 power source.

It doesn’t have fuel cells like the other models.

I think I read somewhere that it can absorb the earths magnetic field and use that as a power source.

Smug would smelt him.
Same as Godzilla.

On the Magneto subject he might not win, he only control Ferrous metal and has zero control over non-ferrous metal.

So unless the T-1000 is magnetic, Magneto is literally just an old man fighting him and he'd be fucked.

Lol really? Dude was beaten by an older model...are you on crack ts? Any villain with fire gets him.

On the Magneto subject he might not win, he only control Ferrous metal and has zero control over non-ferrous metal.

So unless the T-1000 is magnetic, Magneto is literally just an old man fighting him and he'd be fucked.

But hes magneto, not metalo

Cage ghost rider burns t1000 alive

Magneto's powers go way beyond magnetism. He raised a fucking volcano out of nowhere. T-1000 would get Zulu'd.

I never undrstood how the T-X was more advanced than the T-1000.

T-1000 is sentient liquid metal. How can you get any more advanced than that?!

Back