The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

But you have a very small beam of heat from heat vision. That's my point. It couldn't totally engulf the T-1000 the way he died in T2. But you may be right, who knows?

xMh4u.jpg

T-1000 is fried within seconds. He's a can.

Xenomorph acid blood would corrode him into nothing.
I guess he could still use regular weapons against it, though.

I don't think the acidic blood would do much against liquid metal. But even if it did corrode it, T-1000 feels no pain and wouldn't give a crap, as long as it's mission was to kill the xenomorph.

- An alien xenomorph queen? T-1000 casually but purposefully walks right up to it and rips it's head off.
- Predator? I don't see how a predator defeats a T-1000
- Godzilla? T-1000 cuts and hacks, climbs it's way up to Godzilla's head and eventually stabs it to death. It would take awhile because of the size difference, but T-1000 gets it done eventually.
- Jason Vorhees? Come on now. I'd feel bad for poor Jason.
- The Thing? Not a chance.
- Gremlins? It'd be funny as hell, but no.
- Freddy? Not really applicable, but if Freddy got pulled out of the dream world he has zero chance against a T-1000
- Megatron? nope

Only villain I see standing a chance might be Magneto, lol

But for real, the T-1000 is the scariest movie villain ever. It doesn't rest, doesn't slow down, doesn't need food or shelter or even air. And keep in mind it knows how to use all weapons, including fighter jets, bazookas, helicopters, etc. It doesn't have to come at you hand to hand. And the scariest thing about it is that eventually, given the way tech is advancing, we might eventually be able to make something similar irl.

tumblr_mnr3lq0y0S1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqlh7HkIo1qg4blro1_500.gif

tumblr_mdo0gf8BYW1r2sxh6o1_500.gif

big_1471632866_1382490871_image.jpg
Godzilla engulfs him with Fire , done deal.

Godzilla engulfs him with Fire , done deal.

T-1000 melts into a puddle and sinks into the ground, avoiding the fire. Then latches onto Godzilla's body, which I doubt Godzilla would shoot fire at then, and begins stabbing him mercilessly. Or the T-1000 just goes and gets a fighter jet and bombs it. Or whatever.

T-1000 is a can. Couldn't pay his gambling debts and had to take a beating from the skip.

A mom and a beat up old model robot defeated it so Im sorry I dont think its that scary

Last edited:

Azazel scoffs at the idea of a machine that can be killed merely by dropping it into molten steel.

nah, if T-1000 killed him (which he would have, easily) as long as there wasn't another living body around for however many yards, he'd have died. And T-1000 woulda just killed every living body in that radius to make sure. Easily. The T-1000 wouldn't have overlooked that cat at the end, either.

nah, if T-1000 killed him (which he would have, easily) as long as there wasn't another living body around for however many yards, he'd have died. And T-1000 woulda just killed every living body in that radius to make sure. Easily. The T-1000 wouldn't have overlooked that cat at the end, either.

Easily? T-1000 was terminated by a couple humans (child and woman) and an older model.

Azazel wouldn't be fooled by such a single minded machine, nor outlasted.

Easily? T- 1000 was terminated by a couple humans and a older model.

Azazel wouldn't be fooled by such a single minded machine.

And A nearly got killed by fat Denzel Washinton out in the woods. HOW is A gonna get the T-1000 into a molten pool of lead? He gonna pick him up and drop him in there? nope.

And T-1000 wouldn't overlook ANY living creature, so long as it knew the rules for how A could take that creature over. If T-1000 can run down a speeding car, it can run down a cat in the woods. Or mice, or whatever. And that's not even factoring in T-1000 can fly helicopters and shoot bazookas and shit. I'm just talking about with it's bare hands it would easily fuck A's shit up.

All it would have to do is grab A, tie him up and fly him to some remote location with no other living thing around, and kill him. Easy.

And A nearly got killed by fat Denzel Washinton out in the woods. HOW is A gonna get the T-1000 into a molten pool of lead? He gonna pick him up and drop him in there? nope.

Time is on Azazel's side, brother. ;)

Back