The T-1000 is the scariest, most dominant villain ever. No other movie villain could defeat it

Sith Lord would destroy that can with hilarious ease. lmao

source.gif

The T-1000 died by falling into molten steel. The heat vision of a Kryptonian far exceeds that temperature. Basically any entity that can generate that kind of heat can kill it fairly easily.

Well it fell into a pool of molten steel and melted away. Can a kyrptonian generate THAT much heat just from the heat vision alone, to completely engulf the T-1000?

Even Ego sleeps. T-1000 does not. It'd find a way eventually.

Thanos? I'm not too familiar with him so idk. I've only seen what they've done with him so far in the marvel movies. If he has the infinity gauntlet, yeah I guess so because he can control time and everything else

Ego absorbs the T-1000 into part of himself, heats up his internal temperature and fries him.

Well it fell into a pool of molten steel and melted away. Can a kyrptonian generate THAT much heat just from the heat vision alone, to completely engulf the T-1000?

Steel melts at 1370 C

Heat vision can exceed 27,777,760 C.

You do the math.

T-1000 is a total can. He’s made of metal, toss his ass into the ocean and watch him sink and get crushed by the pressure.

Steel melts at 1370 C

Heat vision can exceed 27,777,760 C.

You do the math.

But you have a very small beam of heat from heat vision. That's my point. It couldn't totally engulf the T-1000 the way he died in T2. But you may be right, who knows?

Xenomorph acid blood would corrode him into nothing.
I guess he could still use regular weapons against it, though.

Back