The System Is A Trap

Get a real job and quit making stupid threads.

I did not watch but he is right.

It is just the usual, he didn't say anything we have not heard yet.

If he thinks it is a trap just wait till he has health problems, with his part time job I am sure he has awesome health insurance. Just wait till he falls into that trap

You don't have to work towards material items. Work to earn your freedom.... early retirement/ freedom to travel/ work for your provide for your family to give your kids an easier life than you had. Money does not have to be spent on items

You don't have to work towards material items. Work to earn your freedom.... early retirement/ freedom to travel/ work for your provide for your family to give your kids an easier life than you had.

<PlusJuan>

It is just the usual, he didn't say anything we have not heard yet.

If he thinks it is a trap just wait till he has health problems, with his part time job I am sure he has awesome health insurance. Just wait till he falls into that trap

You don't have to work towards material items. Work to earn your freedom.... early retirement/ freedom to travel/ work for your provide for your family to give your kids an easier life than you had. Money does not have to be spent on items
You clearly didnt listen

Cliffs:

Whiny bitch cries because people need to work in order to buy things.

He recommends simply having less, negating the need to work harder- thinks he's got worldly advice but really comes off as lazy.

P.S. not worth the time to watch

I'm going to need our resident trap expert @Zer to weigh in before I make up my mind.

Depending on what your job is work is occasionally horrible

Like if your job is to pollute the lake and cover it up, then fuck you bud

Cliffs:

Whiny bitch cries because people need to work in order to buy things.

He recommends simply having less, negating the need to work harder- thinks he's got worldly advice but really comes off as lazy.

P.S. not worth the time to watch

Love my guy

Back