The Surprising Return of Todd Duffee (Great UFC.com Article)

It's hilarious how butthurt brnforce and FarCry got... Duffee comes across as disingenious and pretty repulsive tbh.

Also :

He lied about being injured so he could film a bit part in a movie. That's a pretty good reason to cut someone.

and this :

Todd Duffee is a clown. Dude needs TRT at age 23, give me a break. He's never going to be a top guy even with that advantage. His shitty attitude is just another reason not to like him.

Guy will be remembered for that :

6dtons.jpg

And no amount of roiding will change that fact.

The man has been through a lot in the last few years, I hope he has an amazing comeback and makes some waves in the HW division.

War Duffee, I'm glad he is back. Really looking forward to this fight.

Glad Duffee is back.

Somehow I've missed all of DeFries fights. I'm guessing since he's English that he's a good boxer, decent subs, and a shite wrestler. Should be a good matchup for Duffman, sort of like Russow...

Not a big Duffee fan, wouldn't mind seeing another big guy in the UFC. Maybe he ends up improving and re-matches Reem. Remember, Alistair has been KO'd too.

No more boring rematches for Overeem. I want to see Overeem demolish Nelson,Carwin and Gonzaga....you know all the "top competition" that JDS has fought. LOL!

I would like to see Duffee vs JDS. I think Duffee could catch JDS with a good punch and leave JDS looking cross eyed.

im glad hes back, we need more heavies even if its just last minute fillers

no shame to being quick replacements, you can work your way up just look at pat barry and many other heavies, they put on a show and get paid :)

Some of you guys are shockingly idiotic. He's not on TRT anymore, it was a one time thing. If you actually took the time to see what the story is you'd see that it was a mistake that a doctor said he had low test. when he really didn't. Hence why it was a one time thing.

I don't expect a bonehead like GusBrooks to actually check anything out and just reads an article or post about it and takes it for the word of God. lol Sad little boy.

One time TRT, also known as post cycle therapy. We all know what Mr Duffee has done, personally I dont give shit though

I honestly expect Duffee to destroy DeFries this weekend, probably in less than 2 minutes.

Interesting article, but could they put any more cliche drama into that thing? It's a heartwarming tale of defeat, redemption, and triumph....Todd "The Pheonix" Duffee.

He'll be right up there the Gary Goodridge & Heath Herring's with a checkered win/loss record... will win some and lose some, in the end he might hang-on for a .500 career in MMA... Personally I think Duffee would be better off in the WWE wrestling John Cena but that's me...

He has amazing striking, but no chin whatsoever, that's going to ALWAYS be his downfall

Too bad hit striking missed more times than not in the Russow fight... he was more shadow-boxer than boxer.... I'm sure Duff looks great punching a sand-bag... a human is another story, dude needs some serious training to succeed at this level.

Too bad hit striking missed more times than not in the Russow fight... he was more shadow-boxer than boxer.... I'm sure Duff looks great punching a sand-bag... a human is another story, dude needs some serious training to succeed at this level.

Come on bro he knocked Tim Hague out in 7 seconds his striking must be top notch...

Disappointed, figured we'd get some details on why he was released.

Glad he's back though, he's a pretty talented fighter. I think the fight with Reem was a huge mistake though, as back to back brutal KO's can really take a toll on your ability to take punishment.

He's got great offense, hopefully he really improves his defense to protect that chin of his. Dude is really athletic for his size and his cardio is pretty impressive for it too.

Back