The Surprising Return of Todd Duffee (Great UFC.com Article)

JDS has never taken a clean shot so if Duffee can avoid shots also he should be fine.

And here I thought he died on the mat at 114. What a survivor.

I'm interested to see how he does this time around but I don't get why some people are so excited by him. Sure he looks the part but let's not forget his best win is Tim Hague.

Some of you guys are shockingly idiotic. He's not on TRT anymore, it was a one time thing. If you actually took the time to see what the story is you'd see that it was a mistake that a doctor said he had low test. when he really didn't. Hence why it was a one time thing.

I don't expect a bonehead like GusBrooks to actually check anything out and just reads an article or post about it and takes it for the word of God. lol Sad little boy.

He is very chinny for a HW

People say that about every single HW that can't take punches like roy nelson.. for fucks sakes.

how many guys can take a direct hit on the chin from mike russow and stay up? That's just a part of being a HW, everyone has KO power and thus everyone can go out

I think Duffee deserves a second chance in the big show. He got caught in a fight that he was clearly winning, which can happen to anybody in the HW division. Then he takes a fight against Overeem with a week's notice. That's like Schaub taking a fight against JDS with only 7 days to prepare. The destruction is imminent.

Let's see what the Duff Man can do this time around

Of everyone in the UFC that we could ever speculate got to where they are by using PED, Duffee's it.

He's the only guy in the UFC that I can look at and not have a question about.

There's plenty of HW using I'm sure, but Duffee actually looks the part.

Why did you bother quoting? Your comment here is at best, tangently related to what you quoted. It's like you missed FarCry's whole point. Completely...

Jealousy is pretty ugly dude. Don't hate just because you will never make it to the UFC EVER.

Very excited to see Duffee back in the UFC. Hope he wins and then continues to work on his kicks and his striking defense.

Trust me, I'm not jealous of Duffee nor do I hope do ever have a single MMA fight. The reason I don't like him is as I already stated. TRT at 23... Many people turn a blind eye to this but I do not.

Why did you bother quoting? Your comment here is at best, tangently related to what you quoted. It's like you missed FarCry's whole point. Completely...

His point was, people think he's on TRT, and he's no longer on TRT.

My point is, of anyone that could be perceived as still taking PED, it's Duffee.

Now that that's out of the way, why did you bother butting in? I'm sure he's capable of handling his own replies.

Some of you guys are shockingly idiotic. He's not on TRT anymore, it was a one time thing. If you actually took the time to see what the story is you'd see that it was a mistake that a doctor said he had low test. when he really didn't. Hence why it was a one time thing.

So if that doctor told him he had cancer would he have gone through chemotherapy without another test being done? or just because TRT is helpful in MMA did he go along with it?

Duffee still has a lot of potential. He got caught in a fight he was dominating and then destroyed by Overeem, who was way beyond who he should have been fighting at that point in his career.

Trust me, I'm not jealous of Duffee nor do I hope do ever have a single MMA fight. The reason I don't like him is as I already stated. TRT at 23... Many people turn a blind eye to this but I do not.

Maybe he actually has a medical condition?

So if that doctor told him he had cancer would he have gone through chemotherapy without another test being done? or just because TRT is helpful in MMA did he go along with it?

He did see a 2nd doctor hence why he isn't on it anymore. He was misdiagnosed but please feel free to continue looking like a pathetic whiner.

You must have figured out his master plan to get on TRT for ONE WHOLE FIGHT. AMAZING!

Yeah, that seems likely.

You can believe whatever you want. It all comes down to jealousy. You guys couldn't hack it in pro sports so now you try to find anything you can to hate on those that achieve their goals.

That's just what it looks like anyway.

You can believe whatever you want. It all comes down to jealousy. You guys couldn't hack it in pro sports so now you try to find anything you can to hate on those that achieve their goals.

That's just what it looks like anyway.

LOL. Again I'm not jealous of Todd Duffee and have never wanted a career in pro sports. I hate on Todd Duffee for using TRT at age 23 not for trying to be a UFC champion because I already know that isn't happening.

For all you TRT idiots. Start at 21:00 mark.

Rumour has it duffee was using illicit drugs n was caught bringing in dealers bk stage to meet some friends **. Guy will lose n bk to the indies if he wins i can see a few fights on the undercard.

LOL. Again I'm not jealous of Todd Duffee and have never wanted a career in pro sports. I hate on Todd Duffee for using TRT at age 23 not for trying to be a UFC champion because I already know that isn't happening.

I love Sherdog's version of "Do you even lift?" "Do you even train?" or "You are just jealous of so-and-so."

I'm also enjoying the doublespeak here. Duffee used TRT. Let's say it: he used roids. Tons of athletes use it for one fight, and if they can get away with it...they'll do it again.

As for being "misdiagnosed," there are many doctors willing to "misdiagnose" someone for a marijuana or aderoll prescription. You just need to find your neighborhood Dr. Nick Riviera. Looks like Duffee found his.

I'm glad he's getting a second chance though. Hopefully he's cleaned himself and his attitude up. It's not like he was cut ONLY because he lost to Russow.

Back