the super-villain that fought Nixon (really happened - WTF)

....and didn't accomplish much. Nixon was beloved by the people up until Watergate. So basically, the guy wasted a lot of time and effort on something that didn't pan out.

....and didn't accomplish much. Nixon was beloved by the people up until Watergate. So basically, the guy wasted a lot of time and effort on something that didn't pan out.

Have you seen human culture for the past 5000 years? The villain is always defeated.

right, but to be considered a super villian, you usually have to pose a threat.

He had Nixon burning his own possessions. He had Nixon trying to create a duplicate Dick Tuck. Some even speculate he led to Watergate. He left a tangible impact.

He had Nixon burning his own possessions. He had Nixon trying to create a duplicate Dick Tuck. Some even speculate he led to Watergate. He left a tangible impact.

meh. The guy was a good troll, but hardly a super villain.

meh. The guy was a good troll, but hardly a super villain.

I am profoundly impressed at his vision and what it required of him. Disguises? Infiltration? Impressive as hell. I don't know of too many trolls who even leave the basement.

Also, keep in mind about the fact that we're taking an amazing situation and arguing about what fictional archetype it's analogous to. Going to be some subjectivity.

Let's not argue the semantics of a super villain, he was Nixons "super villain" or nemesis i guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back