The Suga Show not returning in 2020

Rofl this dude is still fighting people who aren’t even in the top 15??? Has this guy cracked the top 15 yet?

Man, the hype for this kid died down big time.

giphy.gif
After that left hand he’s like dying lol

Nope, never cared. I have a hard time having sympathy for a popsible who lets other guys fuck his girl. That clown is too "millenial" for me, and I'm probably a millenial
<{cruzshake}>

Until he makes some real waves I dont care at all. This product of a man appeals to the teen youtube/social media/gaming generation.. grown ups will only care when he shows that he can handle being a concistant fighter.

Does anyone care?

O'Malley beats Cheetos Rivera 9/10 times.

I say they run it back so O'Malley can deliver Cheetos a proper starching.
Stupidest shit I ever hear are on MMA forums, "he beats him 9/10 times" well just so happens he beat him that one time they're ever gonna fight, eat shit.

Suga was starting to grow on me, and then the more I listened to him the more I wanted to not be listening to him. He's still a talented guy and you never know, he could still climb the ranks a bit.

This year just got alot less colorful

Hard to say forsure where he is actually at. Chito won fare and square and it is O'Malley's fault for having brittle feet/ankles but it was a bit of a flukey loss.

Dude has well over a million IG followers he's bassicly set for life just from that.

Hard to say forsure where he is actually at. Chito won fare and square and it is O'Malley's fault for having brittle feet/ankles but it was a bit of a flukey loss.

Dude has well over a million IG followers he's bassicly set for life just from that.

Flukey?

Chito executed his game plan exactly. That is the opposite of a fluke, buddeh.

Sherdog had a 20 page thread arguing if marijuana consumption had any affects on bone density.

good times

Suga Sean o malley ain’t 1000000 of the fighter suga Rashad Evans was.

he’s like a dollar store Conor.

He needs to shave his hair. Laser off his silly tattoos and fight.

Back