Media The Suga Show - Elite Fight Club

Jose Beehive

No.1 Soldier Of God Gif User
@Gold
Reaction score

Just a recap video of Sean's career from DWCS to now..Elite Fight Club do it really really well though imo.

He's so fun to watch.

I love how he frames off of Wineland after the latter caught O'Malley's kick at 15:34 and then follows up with a stiff southpaw jab.

Can't listen to the kid talk for a second but I could watch him fight all day.

As far as the video it's pretty drawn the fuck out lol, I had to fast forward most of it. Plus using the snoop commentary instead of Felder = geared to the 12 year olds that think O'malley is actually cool.

Last edited:
Can't listen to the kid talk for a second but I could watch him fight all day.

As far as the video it's pretty drawn the fuck out lol, I had to fast forward most of it, just trash editing. I couldn't even get half way. Plus using the snoop commentary instead of Felder = geared to the 12 year olds that think O'malley is actually cool.
They are pretty long format in highlight showing, I prefer that to the usual Promo style myself, I actually think the editing is really good and sets it apart from everything else of it's kind(at least from what i've seen), imo it's a good way of seeing a bit about a fighter if you have missed or can't be bothered to commit to actually going back and watching a fighters whole back catalogue of fights.

I kind of agree on the commentary thing, but It's designed to push the fighters so not using Snoop Dogg imo would have been a poor decision really, if it brings more attention and views to the Youtube channel you can't really fault them.. Suga seemed to like it though, he posted in the comments "Shit Fire".. I don't enjoy watching him fight or his voice lol.

They are pretty long format in highlight showing, I prefer that to the usual Promo style myself, I actually think the editing is really good and sets it apart from everything else of it's kind(at least from what i've seen), imo it's a good way of seeing a bit about a fighter if you have missed or can't be bothered to commit to actually going back and watching a fighters whole back catalogue of fights.

I kind of agree on the commentary thing, but It's designed to push the fighters so not using Snoop Dogg imo would have been a poor decision really, if it brings more attention and views to the Youtube channel you can't really fault them.. Suga seemed to like it though, he posted in the comments "Shit Fire".. I don't enjoy watching him fight or his voice lol.

I like the format. If I liked O'Malley more I would have enjoyed it more but as far as him i'd just rather a short highlight. I understand what you mean though. I have made over 100 highlights and was one of the first people to start making mma highlights. I also like to make highlights with backstories etc.

This was one of my later highlights, probably 2005

I like the format. If I liked O'Malley more I would have enjoyed it more but as far as him i'd just rather a short highlight. I understand what you mean though. I have made over 100 highlights and was one of the first people to start making mma highlights. I also like to make highlights with backstories etc.

This was one of my later highlights, probably 2005

Fair enough lol, the Kevin Holland video they recently put up called "Big Mouth" I really enjoyed, and the Jamahal Hill one that came out today is really good too!

Nice! Get a like and subscribe from me just for having your own Suga video to bring to the table <Lmaoo>

<RomeroSalute>

Sean should stick to youtubbing. Leave the fighting to the strong boned

Back