Social The stupid things Trump said Today thread!

Seven minutes and there are some STARK differences of President/Candidate Trump then and now.

It's just Seven minutes and I'd like to know if these are just gaffes or dentures (BTW, President Trump doesn't have dentures.)

Trumps been snorting a fuck ton of beak

trump-lied-about-dorian.jpg

On Wednesday, it appears the White House attempted to retroactively justify a tweet that President Trump issued over the weekend in which he warned, erroneously, that Alabama would be affected by Hurricane Dorian.

In a White House video released Wednesday, Trump displays a modified National Hurricane Center “cone of uncertainty” forecast, dated from 11 a.m. on Aug. 29, indicating Alabama would in fact be affected. The graphic appears to have been altered with a Sharpie to indicate a risk the storm would move into Alabama from Florida.

Asked about the altered hurricane forecast chart at a White House event on opioids Wednesday afternoon, Trump said his briefings included a “95 percent chance probability” that Alabama would be hit. When asked whether the chart had been drawn on, Trump said: “I don’t know; I don’t know.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weat...e-chart-was-it-cover-up-alabama-twitter-flub/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/map...altered-weather-map-showing/story?id=65384094

All the best Sharpies.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Trump doesn't think he's 'ever even heard of a Category 5' hurricane. Four such storms have threatened the US since he took office

..."We don't even know what's coming at us. All we know is it's possibly the biggest. I have -- I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of a Category 5. I knew it existed. And I've seen some Category 4's -- you don't even see them that much," Trump said

..."But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately,"

...In September 2017, nearly eight months into Trump's presidency, Hurricane Irma, one of the strongest Atlantic basin hurricane ever recorded outside the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea, affected at least nine US states. That same month, Hurricane Maria devastated the US territory of Puerto Rico, leaving behind an island that is still struggling to recover.
Last October, Hurricane Michael, which was originally designated as a Category 4, barreled into the Florida Panhandle as the third Category 5 hurricane to blast the US since Trump.

...In the days between the landfalls of Hurricane Irma and Maria, he said he "never even knew" they existed and said days later that "people (in Puerto Rico) had never seen anything like" the storm.
In October 2017, Trump claimed "nobody has ever heard of a (Category) 5 hitting land," and earlier this year, he again said he had never heard of a hurricane of that intensity.
While the US has seen a number of Category 5 storms in recent memory -- including Hurricane Katrina in 2005 -- scientists estimate that Atlantic hurricanes could become more common in the coming years.

Thanks for keeping us entertained with your TDS.

..."But a Category 5 is something that -- I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there. That's the ultimate, and that's what we have unfortunately,"
He doesn’t think he’s ever heard of it but also he’s heard of it.

He doesn’t think he’s ever heard of it but also he’s heard of it.

Time stamped to Trump talking about a bunch of category 5's in the past that he has never heard of today.

Could Trump perhaps have been caught in a time paradox?

Does anyone remember this doozy where Trump claimed Canadians were smuggling shoes from the US into Canada due to Tariffs and that is one of the reasons he was the man to fix NAFTA. This despite the fact there were no tariffs and a Canadian was free to buy shoes and stuff in the US at the same price Americans were.

<TheDonald>

I didn't think it would be a big deal peddling a relatively harmless conspiracy since you don't seem to have a problem with all the anti-Semitic and racist conspiracies floating around here constantly.

Sorry Mick.
Even for you this is a glaringly obvious deflection

Nah it's that people bitch about literally every word he says. He was clearly just talking naturally saying it's a big ass hurricane. This shit is pathetic. Maybe if dems didn't literally bitch about every word he says it would have more impact when they actually cried about something important.
It would be no big deal if not for his responses to the previous category 5's during his Presidency. This is just another example that he's a tool. Puerto Rico suffered through two of these. Can they get the funds put aside for reconstruction? So far Trump is lying about the amount provided to them and redirecting those funds to build the wall Mexico was going to pay for.

It would be no big deal if not for his responses to the previous category 5's during his Presidency. This is just another example that he's a tool. Puerto Rico suffered through two of these. Can they get the funds put aside for reconstruction? So far Trump is lying about the amount provided to them and redirecting those funds to build the wall Mexico was going to pay for.
"Puerto Rico, you're costing us a lot of money."

Does anyone remember this doozy where Trump claimed Canadians were smuggling shoes from the US into Canada due to Tariffs and that is one of the reasons he was the man to fix NAFTA. This despite the fact there were no tariffs and a Canadian was free to buy shoes and stuff in the US at the same price Americans were.

<TheDonald>

It doesn't matter if it's true as long as it sounds good to his base. {<shrug}

Back