Social The stupid things Trump said Today thread!

Read an article today saying that Trump blames radical left democrats for trying to sabotage his chances at holding the next G7 and his Doral resort by spreading false rumors that there were bed bugs there. The bed bug rumor came from a 2017 lawsuit where a guy woke up with dozens of bites. Doral settled out of court.

I'm not sure which is more stupid, trying to hold a summit of world leaders at his own property or the CT about the dems.

How does any Trump supporter support the idea of having a summit at one of his properties?

Is there really anything left to say in regards to the dumb shit Trump comes out with? He's on another level when it comes to being a thin skinned egotistical bitch. It's gross that this mf is president of the US. WTF is wrong with the human species to lower ourselves to such a pitiful level?

How does any Trump supporter support the idea of having a summit at one of his properties?

I have no idea, I haven't heard about it until I read that article today. I don't think it would ever be allowed to happen and I am pretty sure it would actually be illegal.

Your post history says it all.

Again I'll defer to your post history.

In short you're a not very good troll.

Proof of Trump having dementia and is insecure?

Ahhhh.......sorry zebby but this really was a weak attempt. <Lmaoo>

So this is your pathetic post? Running out of ways to defend daddy huh?

Blah blah post history haha

Trumpers when wounded become really low iq

You see he is losing by like 10 points to the top 3 dem candidates? Any thoughts? Lol

Trump is clearly suffering from dementia. He is literally making up meetings and trade deals that aren’t happening. We need a doctor to give him a thorough examination so we as a country can see how far gone he really is:

His voters love him still.

Honestly the not knowing where his father was born or his excuses for missing the climate meeting are concerning.

You see he is losing by like 10 points to the top 3 dem candidates? Any thoughts? Lol

Just to add insult to injury, he was losing to the top 3 dems in a FOX News poll.

You realize Trump was part of the birther movement right?

<Huh2>

Yeah, no shit. And you dip shit thought it was stupid when Trump did it (as did I) then you go and do the same shit to Trump. That is my point.
<Huh2>

Honestly the not knowing where his father was born or his excuses for missing the climate meeting are concerning.

It really is concerning: he almost just says whatever makes him look good No matter how true it is

Is there really anything left to say in regards to the dumb shit Trump comes out with? He's on another level when it comes to being a thin skinned egotistical bitch. It's gross that this mf is president of the US. WTF is wrong with the human species to lower ourselves to such a pitiful level?

Take it easy, Sally. “That’s gross!” Rofl
12362894.jpg

Every politician says stupid things sometimes and Trump is no exception. He tends to say what he is thinking sometimes, he is spontaneous and i like that a lot.
I support the guy and think he's a breath of fresh air. In years to come lots of people will finally realize how good he was as President, unless he does something incredibly bad between now and 2024. If i though he was a dipstick i certainly wouldn't support him.
I honestly think that too many people get stuck in the whole, 'I'm a Democrat and i'll always vote Democrat no matter what,' the same with those who vote Republican. They cannot view things with an open mind.

Everyone should be supporting him at the moment with him standing up to China, but they don't, especially the Left. Out of all the West it seems only he is saying to China, 'fuck you, you're not taking the piss out of my country anymore.'

This is the rambling of someone seduced by the cult of personality

I can't believe people actually hear Trump speak and think he's going to do well debating any of the 2020 dems. He sounds like a rambling idiot.

Just to add insult to injury, he was losing to the top 3 dems in a FOX News poll.

This before a recession scenario that could happen in the coming months

I can't believe people actually hear Trump speak and think he's going to do well debating any of the 2020 dems. He sounds like a rambling idiot.

The but Omaba and but Hillary rebuttal seems a way for Trump to rally support from his base. That is a bread and butter way to answer questions. The other is you all have been screwed and I am the only guy who is willing to fix it.

Let's see what excuses he comes up with to avoid debating.

Sure. Dont forget to add all of the things he said through 'anonymous sources'.

We can dismiss all of those, hold it against the media for false statements or lying,

And we should apply the same standards to him.

Not trying to defend anything, just enjoying a laugh at your expense <45>

Back