The Straight Dope on Princess Elsa's Twitter harassment campaign of Cyborg

Does Princess Elsa aka Cindy 'Battlecat' Dandois deserve a shot at Cyborg?

• Total voters
Its not really about who deserves to fight Cyborg at this point, its who DARES to fight her. I say set it up

This is basically what we who support Cindy getting the fight are thinking. Anderson doesn't want to fight Cyborg yet, and people aren't exactly lining up. I think Charmaine Tweet said she'd like another shot after another win or two, but how long will that take?

Cindy Dandois is asking for the fight, so give it to her.

Clearly never skated. You never put your board on bloody sand like that. Totally doing it so she can stand like that and not have the board roll out from under her. Lame.

She's a fighter. Not a 14 year old in skinny jeans with an emo haircut.

Well Cindy's recent UD loss to Alexis Davis at 135 should put paid to that. Find a new angle Cyborg haters.

Well Cindy's recent UD loss to Alexis Davis at 135 should put paid to that. Find a new angle Cyborg haters.
I use to like cyborg but her blatant cheating and now her "give me a fight or release me" when she couldn't make weight for a title fight in a division made for her because she would die.

She brings it on herself.

Dandois is absolutely terrible.

At this point the best strategy for Cindy is a rematch against Megan Anderson. Megan claims she wants it and if Cindy beats her again the UFC won't have any choice but to give her the winner of Cyborg vs GDR.

I use to like cyborg but her blatant cheating and now her "give me a fight or release me" when she couldn't make weight for a title fight in a division made for her because she would die.

She brings it on herself.

She isn't purer than the driven snow but plenty of other fighters have had issues with making weight and substances and many of them have never been caught. She has effectively been exonerated for her technical violation this time around as well. She is the active WMMA GOAT and I just want to see her getting challenging opponents instead of everyone ducking her and getting away with it.

She isn't purer than the driven snow but plenty of other fighters have had issues with making weight and substances and many of them have never been caught. She has effectively been exonerated for her technical violation this time around as well. She is the active WMMA GOAT and I just want to see her getting challenging opponents instead of everyone ducking her and getting away with it.
I somewhat agree but she had that fight against holly set up and out of no where she can't cut the weight in that time frame?

She used something that needed a TUE but didn't even go for it until she got done for it?

I mean she seems to kick and scream a lot but she is not even worth the trouble, she leaves the UFC and what? People won't give a fuck about her...

I mean we aren't going to see her kick the ever living shit out of Ronda so I sort of can't give her a easy pass anymore.

Back