The Straight Dope on Princess Elsa's Twitter harassment campaign of Cyborg

Does Princess Elsa aka Cindy 'Battlecat' Dandois deserve a shot at Cyborg?

• Total voters
TS fails to mention that Cyborg pulled out of their agreed 140lb matchup in December.

And Megan isnt ready, shes been fighting for three years.

Cyborg nuthugger just starting more threads whining about how Cris should carry on fighting girls with no experience..

Sure theres a 1-2 fighter out there she hasnt beaten yet..

sloth-yawn-cute.gif
did you heist that gif from me?
if you did...
mrw-my-grandma-tells-me-i-look-like-a-nice-young-boy-108435.gif

How can anyone vote "no" after watching the list of Cyborg`s past competition..

Lol at Cyborg "regularly" competing in the UFC at 140 pounds. She has had one fight and has one scheduled. Regularly?

cyborg should just be stripped of the invicta belt..

sorts out a lot of problems.

No, but I would love to see Cyborg destroy her (she would) and shut up the Cyborg haters as far as this issue is concerned.

Cyborg was the one who requested out of their earlier fight, not Dandois. Invicta then pulled Dandois off the card instead of finding her a replacement. After feeling ignored by the promotion, Dandois tried out for TUF and felt screwed when she discovered Invicta announced Cyborg vs Ibragimova on the next card.

She doesn't "deserve" the fight, but considering how weak 145 is, it wouldn't be crazy that she got it either.
She looks silly harassing Cyborg on twitter and begging for title shots. She needs to be way more fucking active than 1 fight a year if she's trying to be champ.
And she shouldn't have 5 kids if she can't afford them..using that to try and get a title shot is pathetic.

You know if she does get the fight then get brutally finished in the first round people will hate on Cyborg for can crushing lol.

So many retards attacking Dandois without knowing the background.

You know if she does get the fight then get brutally finished in the first round people will hate on Cyborg for can crushing lol.
Now: Cyborg is ducking Cindy!!! Cyborg is terrified of Cindy's judo!!! Cyborg doesn't want to fight a real fighter!!! Cyborg only fights cans!!! Cyborg only fights girls smaller than her!!!

After beating the p*ss out of Cindy: Cyborg beat another can!!!! Cyborg beat another bored housewife!!! Cyborg beat another defenseless blown up 135lb fighter!!! Why won't she fight a real fighter instead of crushing cans!?!?!? Cyborg only fought Cindy because she's ducking Megan Anderson!!!

Last edited:
have no idea who she is but this latest group of girls coming out is good , build a division around it .

i have no idea what your thread title means

I was scrolling down like <25>
but that soon changed to<6>

but on a serious note if the battlecat is willing to sacrifice herself then the bravery of that alone warrants her a chance. I really like watching cyborg destroy people.

I'd like to see her fight someone like Ricardo Funch or Roli Delgado...

Its not really about who deserves to fight Cyborg at this point, its who DARES to fight her. I say set it up

Back