The story of Ronda vs Cyborg reminded me of...

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by true_fan, Aug 2, 2015.

1. true_fan

true_fan Red Belt

Something that happened to me, but I wasn't as smart as Ronda.

A few years back, I used to be known as the best arm wrestler among all my friends, so no one would dare to challenge me because they know the results will be embarrassing. That stayed the rule until that one dark day. One of my bodies' younger brother told my close cousin that he will not only beat, but completely destroy me.

I thought about it for a while and asked around about that guy, everyone said he is really strong, but arm wrestling is a whole different ballgame. So, I accepted and the meeting was at near by college in front of his brother and my cousin who loved to see me lose. Anyway, I went there very confident and thought no matter what, the worst I will do is to give him a run for his money.

So we got a small table and placed in the middle of an empty classroom. I locked hands with him and he looked jacked, but I wasn't intimidated because I beat guys much bigger than me before with huge forearms. Unfortunately for me, after the 3rd count, he just pinned my arm as if I was a toddler! I contested and asked for another try because I felt he cheated by starting before the count. Again, he destroyed me as if I had no arm. I thanked him with a red face and went home and felt like crap.

As time went by, I always wondered why this guy had so much strength and how. It took a few years until his brother told me the truth. He said that his brother used to be weakling and he started roiding. He said that he went from benching 185 pounds to 450 in 6 months. That the time he beat me, he was on 4 different steroids, and he can also lift the back of his subaru!

So, if you think steroids don't give you an edge, think again! Ronda is very smart woman!

2. Luke Rockhard

Luke Rockhard Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Enough internet for me tonight

3. Exbawks

Exbawks Blue Belt

I stopped reading at this point.

4. phil the void

phil the void Don't make me get my belt

Wow. I came to the thread not expecting much but ended up reading the most vivid example of the effectiveness of steroids that I have ever read on the internetz.

5. true_fan

true_fan Red Belt

Good, I really don't need not so smart people to read my thread.

6. Sega30

Sega30 Blue Belt

7. true_fan

true_fan Red Belt

People don't want to accept the fact that Ronda won't fight someone who got busted because like they say, once a cheater, always a cheater. How hard is it for people to understand what Ronda is saying?

8. true_fan

true_fan Red Belt

Exactly! Denial/ignorance is a bliss! Ronda had said it many times before she won't fight a cheater, but everyone keeps bringing up that fight! So, maybe if I tell you a bedtime story, maybe then you'll understand, but obviously you insist on being dumb!

9. Maladroit

Maladroit Purple Belt

That would be a good movie

10. leatherneck

leatherneck if not 4 disappointments, id have no appointments

so glad I read this.

I take it all back.

11. true_fan

true_fan Red Belt

lol