The story of one punch

That's whats makes the HW the most interesting weight class to watch

Even if yes JDS got solidly rocked in the first, their was never any doubt in my mind that the fight was not over and that JDS could at anytime rock Cain has solid has he was.

Never expect a heavy weight to remain champion for to long no matter how good he is.

All it takes is 1 solid punch and you are not at 100% anymore.

EDIT{unless Jon Jones moves to HW that is}

Jon jones wouldnt have gotten up from that punch. I was surprised dos santos did now thats what you call a great chin. War Cain

The matchup between Dos Santos and Cain is the story of one punch.

Today, Cain landed the punch first and then took advantage of it to take the fight out of dos Santos.

Last time, dos Santos landed the punch and KTFO Cain.

I think Cain is the more technically sound fighter and will win more often when they face each other. But this matchup will always be determined by one punch.

Pretty much. I was going to start a similar thread basically outlining the difference one punch potentially has on the outcome of a fight, mainly because I had a dream with Chael Sonnen telling me to...
No more smoking for me.

JDS was looking amazing until he gassed.

Cains got amazing cardio for a chubby 240 lb dude.

JDS didn't look "amazing" in that fight at all. He let Cain push the pace from the very start and couldn't get anything going. JDS did a good job defensively, but he got caught hard and Cain kept putting pressure on him, and he gassed.

Back