The steroid era of UFC, was that the best time to be a fan?

When Strikeforce was around at the same time the UFC was awesome was my favorite era of MMA.

Yeah cuz it's not like UFC fighters (men and women) aren't getting busted on almost every card.

PRIDE NEVER DIE!
Oh I'm not excusing the UFC. It's just that PRIDE contractually allowed fighters to take them, therefore it's an official steroid league whereas the UFC tries to hide it.

Oh I'm not excusing the UFC. It's just that PRIDE contractually allowed fighters to take them, therefore it's an official steroid league whereas the UFC tries to hide it.

HAHAHA!

Would love to have an OSL (Official Steroid League) where the best monster wins.

*creates GoFundMe campaign...*

And Gsp wouldnt have won a title.

See how stupid that statement is, yours isnt much better
I dunno bout that. You can’t throw gsp under the bus for no reason.

Canderson has given us plenty of reasons to doubt him.

Anyone said steroids?

401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

that's nothing compared to America watching Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire literally grow before their eyes as if they were going through a 2nd puberty, and then acting shocked as fuck like it was common for adult men to gain 100lbs of muscle in a few years. people don't want to see what they don't want to see, no matter how obvious it is.
9c276cad8f04064941dd6405096ac695.jpg
47c91d5c7464ef7c69419b4389cb9cfd.jpg

Damn could it get any more obvious.

Yet people were still shocked when the allegations came.

Contrary to both Silva and Jones hes never been tested by USADA

<mma1>

Jesus you guys are stupid. A simple check of the USADA website shows that GSP was tested:

2016 ----> 4 times
2017 ----> 9 times
2018 ----> 6 times

I'll do the math for you, that's 19 tests under USADA. In the testing pool for 20 months while he was waiting for a fight, which ended up being Bisping, and then after that as well.

And lol at your stupid comment about him jumping in and out of the testing pool, it doesn't work like that.

Be honest. I don’t know if it’s revisionism but back then, fighters looked and performed like monsters. From Ubereem to TRT Vitor. Even dan hendo and Chael. Mma will never be that awesome again. I mean it’s still good, just not AS. There are no steroids in MMA. Only fighters Vitor has breathed on.

The best time to be a fight fan was the Roman gladiators, who were allowed to use weapons. Why settle for PED enhancement when you can carry steel weapons and armor into the stadium?

Jesus you guys are stupid. A simple check of the USADA website shows that GSP was tested:

2016 ----> 4 times
2017 ----> 9 times
2018 ----> 6 times

I'll do the math for you, that's 19 tests under USADA. In the testing pool for 20 months while he was waiting for a fight, which ended up being Bisping, and then after that as well.

And lol at your stupid comment about him jumping in and out of the testing pool, it doesn't work like that.
He literally did leave the testing pool, and then did jump back in. That's why the fight was delayed so long.

he entered the pool September 2016
Left the pool again in october
Re-entered the pool in february

Engage your brain before calling people who know more than you stupid

2016 ----> 4 times
2017 ----> 9 times
2018 ----> 6 times

Are you implying that other guys, say, Silva and Jones, were only tested the times they've got caught? <45>

Ah the selective naiveness of our GSP fans... I bet they don't see anything wrong with my avatar as well.

Are you implying that other guys, say, Silva and Jones, were only tested the times they've got caught? <45>

Ah the selective naiveness of our GSP fans... I bet they don't see anything wrong with my avatar as well.

I never said, nor even implied, anything of the sort. Typical low IQ anti GSP crowd. You have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

Perhaps you should go back and read the post I quoted? But since it went right over your head the first time, there is little hope you'll figure it out with a second reading. I'll spell it out for you: numbnuts there said GSP was never tested by USADA. I provided the evidence that GSP was in fact in the USADA testing pool, and tested 19 times. Get it yet? Then when he was proven wrong, he moved the argument goal posts to GSP not getting tested in competition (as if that makes any difference), and GSP jumping out of the testing pool. But wait a minute, I thought he was never tested by USADA in the first place?

And you should probably start working for USADA or WADA. You know, since your 'eye test' is so accurate. I mean, why do we need blood and urine samples, when we can just look at athletes and determine that they're using PEDs? Anderson Silva and Josh Barnett are clearly innocent..............

that's nothing compared to America watching Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire literally grow before their eyes as if they were going through a 2nd puberty, and then acting shocked as fuck like it was common for adult men to gain 100lbs of muscle in a few years. people don't want to see what they don't want to see, no matter how obvious it is.
9c276cad8f04064941dd6405096ac695.jpg
47c91d5c7464ef7c69419b4389cb9cfd.jpg
you have 11k posts in only 17 years, get a life

He literally did leave the testing pool, and then did jump back in. That's why the fight was delayed so long.

he entered the pool September 2016
Left the pool again in october
Re-entered the pool in february

Engage your brain before calling people who know more than you stupid

But I thought he never got tested under USADA? Isn't what you said? When proven wrong, and in the typical anti GSP way, you suddenly shift the argument goal posts to: he was tested out of competition (as if that matters in the slightest), and he jumped into and out of the testing pool.

He didn't jump out of the testing pool, though I'm sure the distinction will be entirely lost on you, he simply wasn't tested by USADA because he wasn't under contract with the UFC. Once he was back under contract, he was tested again. You've already spun it to make it seem like he was the one that took himself out of the testing pool, so I'm sure that will have no effect on your thought process.

The irony of you telling me to engage my brain.

Back