The State of UK Politics

I don't think the issue is "the jews" at all. If it wasn't anti-antisemitism the blairites would be looking for another reason to get rid of Corbyn.
Saying that, he does make it very easy to make him look bad by saying and doing so much stupid shit. Man's a liability. He's not suited to running an opposition (never mind a government).
(IMO)
totally agree.... even a half decent opposition would be tearing this joke of a government apart, yet they are level in the polls(or there abouts).

He is too good of a man and has called out israel in the past. That alone is above anything he can do for uk. They are destroying him as anti semit
he's a twat, came up to Scotland and only campaigned in SNP controlled districts, didnt even try in the Tory controlled districts. Thats why in Scotland we consider Labour "Red Tories"

He is too good of a man and has called out israel in the past. That alone is above anything he can do for uk. They are destroying him as anti semit

He might be a good man but he's all over the place. Completely confused message on Europe, not so much anti-Israel as pro-terrorist and worst of all - just crap at putting any sort of pressure on the Tories.

his pro palestinian stance and pro IRA leanings are political no no's in the UK, but he really blew it by fucking dianne abbot imo
Diane-Abbott-1088135.jpg

as an american, i say farage, because he has the uk's best interest at heart, and he wants to get rid of the european union, which would be best for all european countries, and for each individual country.

as an american, i say farage, because he has the uk's best interest at heart, and he wants to get rid of the european union, which would be best for all european countries, and for each individual country.
tenor.gif

like, all of this is wrong..... all of it!(except Farage wanting to end the EU)

ok the majority of this is wrong :p

Thankfully it is almost impossible for him to become PM under our system. Plus I think he wouldn't touch the job with a barge pole. Man's an agitator not a doer.

tenor.gif

for a guy wanting to end the EU he sure is going about it wrong, being employed as a european MEP for the past 19 years, its amazing how often this little fact is glossed over.
also....hes a cunt

tenor.gif

wrong how? not saying that i'm entirely right, but if not farage, then who? and for what reason?

As an American, you have no idea what you're talking about in this case.

wrong how? not saying that i'm entirely right, but if not farage, then who? and for what reason?
wrong because you claim he has the best interests of the country at heart...... does he fuck! He's a snivelling little weasel who is only out to make him and his friends rich.

He hasnt got a clue about actual politics, he's failed every time he's tried to get elected to parliament, and had to settle for becoming an MEP to the place he said was full of "un-elected bureaucrats"(he was elected).

He also is a divisive asshole who would only cause more problems in society than already exist.

edit: for the "who" and "why" parts of your question..... Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Independence is my preferred outcome. the "why" is because Im sick of having a right wing government when Scotland is a left leaning country

wrong because you claim he has the best interests of the country at heart...... does he fuck! He's a snivelling little weasel who is only out to make him and his friends rich.

He hasnt got a clue about actual politics, he's failed every time he's tried to get elected to parliament, and had to settle for becoming an MEP to the place he said was full of "un-elected bureaucrats"(he was elected).

He also is a divisive asshole who would only cause more problems in society than already exist.

edit: for the "who" and "why" parts of your question..... Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Independence is my preferred outcome. the "why" is because Im sick of having a right wing government when Scotland is a left leaning country
for a chick named after a fish, she does a pretty good job <Gordonhat>

ok, interesting. are you for brexit?

for a chick named after a fish, she does a pretty good job <Gordonhat>
our previous leader was Alex SALMONd as well..... we like to keep it fishy up here when picking our leaders. The next leader will probably be called 'Trout' :p

lol no...... Brexit is an absolute disaster. Anyone who thought it was a good idea is a fucking moron.

you don't find it strange that u.k. laws are determined by a group of people who represent other nations, and all nations within the e.u. have to compromise for the sake of others? the entire idea of the e.u., at least to me, seems terrible. germany and greece, for example, are not at all similar countries. it seems to me, that is why there are such problems at the moment, and why so many u.k. citizens voted for brexit, along with issues such as immigration, which the u.k. had no control over, because their votes were tallied up with other european citizens.

from an outsider's point of view, i'd much rather have my own independence. it is worth pointing out that brexit did gain more votes, over not having brexit.

Back