Media The state of Dillon Dannis

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

Artem is suing Conor. Conor is unhinged. Dannis is getting beat up in street fights.
The state of SBG

He's not quite Rafiel Torres levels of not even a has been, a never was. But he's a pretty big never was indeed.

I thought we weren't supposed to use the "N" word any more. Idiocracy in action- all around.

Grown men brawling in public. I have second hand embarrassment for everyone in that video. In fact Danis comes across as the most level headed person there, that tells you all you need to know

Just so we're clear, what kind of fighter is Anthony Taylor? I don't think he mentioned it.

Tough guy. Confronted a fighter with a bunch of friends and security around.
Once outside, he wouldn’t fight until someone else knocked a guy down.

Grown men brawling in public. I have second hand embarrassment for everyone in that video. In fact Danis comes across as the most level headed person there, that tells you all you need to know

Agree on that point, but in the first clip Danis is an epic bitch/coward.

Just so we're clear, what kind of fighter is Anthony Taylor? I don't think he mentioned it.

He's just highlighting the fact that Dildo smacked a non-mma fighter moments before but wouldn't dare do that to an MMA fighter, which, obviously, he is...

He needs more than that. I know the Conor fan base loves him as well but Christ on a cross... he's such an insufferable prick, even more than Conor. No easy feat.

Relax Anthony. Nobody even knows who you are.
<{MingNope}>

He's just highlighting the fact that Dildo smacked a non-mma fighter moments before but wouldn't dare do that to an MMA fighter, which, obviously, he is...
Not just non-mma fighter, he tried to bully KSI who is new to fighting and hasn't fought/trained/sparred with real legit fighters yet. Danis won't do any of that with any real boxers or mma fighters. He knew exactly who Anthony Taylor is, that's why he didn't say a single word to him. Danis likes to do things where people can break things up just so he can get views and get his name out there. He doesn't really want to fight, he loses all his street fights so no Danis does not want to be fighting in the streets with no rules. He just wants some fame and attention, typical fame whore tendencies.

Back