The stage is set

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by RyanMctWrestler, May 23, 2014.

1. RyanMctWrestler

RyanMctWrestler White Belt

Dan Henderson has the ultimate opportunity tomorrow night. Facing DC who is heavily favored against him, and in my opinion, would be favored against any LHW in history, not named Jon Jones, Hendo has the opportunity to add another incredible win to his already GREAT resume. Whether or not DC should/would be favored against Jon Jones is a different discussion.

Think about how incredible it would be for a 43 year old PRIDE two division champ to take out DC, followed by Jon Jones. That would leave no doubt in my mind that Hendo is goat. His resume would be untouchable, especially considering hes a natural middleweight, who KOed the Heavyweight GOAT, and beat Bones who would dwarf him in size.

I realize that this is a very tough task for him, but he is in a very unique position...He realizes that beating these two guys would catapult him into undisputed GOAT status, and he is Hungry for that claim.

The stage is set Dan Henderson; You are two H bombs away from GOAT status.

2. Megatronlee

Megatronlee Red Belt

I hope DC beats his ass DEAD. DC CANT be stopped. I know his stamina and I know his HEART! Henderson is long in the tooth and DC is the dentist. MY DENTIST IS ABOUT TO GET PAID BABY

3. Kanster

Kanster Guest

It's set for him to get demolished. Cormier's speed is going to be a huge problem.

4. Mma Adiction

Mma Adiction Brown Belt

If hendo losses he could make MW again for another run, then WW

5. bernsy666

bernsy666 Orange Belt

Fat boys on a diet, don't try it, hendo gonna jack his ass like a looter in a riot.