The spinning stuff won't work against the upper echelon

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yair needs to develop good hands and a more diverse game or the Holloways, Aldos, Conors, and Stephens of the division will hurt him. Like Bisping said, he became predictable in his unpredictability. Loads of potential nonetheless and I'm super interested in his next fight.

file-3.gif

Kid is only 22! Lol. People need to take a chill pill.

He is a highlight reel KO victim in the making.

His hands are absolutely atrocious. Those back hands made me lol.

I must say i was impressed that he got a second wind and finished the fight strong. He has good gas tank to be able to go 5 rounds with the crazy moves he does but then again caceres didnt push him enough. He would be a handful in a 3rd round fight but i still think a guy like doo ho choi would Knock him out.

Last edited:
We're postin' spinning shit now?

Jealousy is a b!+<# i guess. That fight was fun. All week it was promoted as a wild striking type of fight. They get it and this

Are these fighters in the 145 division?? Do the above fighters spam those very kicks??

You made a statement that the spinning stuff won't work against the upper echelon.

You are wrong. Don't try to beat around the bush.

You made a statement that the spinning stuff won't work against the upper echelon.

You are wrong. Don't try to beat around the bush.

I think from the context of his statement it is pretty clear he was referring to the fact that Yair throws spinning shit constantly.

I think everyone who watches MMA understands that spinning moves are a very effective tool when used in the right context.

Back