The Solution to the Trans Gender Bathroom issue.

Kinda reminds me of people who are like 6 foot 8 trying to get society to re-engineer around their size.

Maybe that will be the next big human rights cause. Hopefully they have a bigger lobby group than really short people.

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

so you'd prefer your daughter sharing a bathroom with this guy because he was born female? Where should he pee?

This is where I break from my friends on the left. No way do I want men in the restroom with my daughter. The fact that they cannot see any reason why other than my being a bigot (I vote progressive by the way) is their own stupidity and arrogance.

Kinda reminds me of people who are like 6 foot 8 trying to get society to re-engineer around their size.

Maybe that will be the next big human rights cause. Hopefully they have a bigger lobby group than really short people.

I disagree BUT you make a very good point here. The numbers are small.

So can someone explain why we cant go by genitalia? I mean thats pretty much binary.(once again, if you have both go where you want). So that solves the problem of places that only have old school seperate facilities. Reality is not every establishment will have the funds to remodel.
So whats the problem with Penis and Vagina facilities? Identify as you want, dress how you want but use the facilities that match your junk.

This shit getting ridiculous in my opinion, some on far left wont be happy until when we got 53 different bathrooms , one for each gender(or whatever the list is now)

So can someone explain why we cant go by genitalia?

That just doesn't advance political agendas. Transgenders are used as a sort of meat-shield to push forward various things aimed at the majority.

Places are just abandoning male and female bathrooms for a bunch of single occupancy bathrooms for anyone to use.

Nobody ever thinks about the bladder shy population but this is a big win for them

I can't go without somebody watching me.

This is where I break from my friends on the left. No way do I want men in the restroom with my daughter. The fact that they cannot see any reason why other than my being a bigot (I vote progressive by the way) is their own stupidity and arrogance.
{<huh}
The person in that photo is female to male transgender so "the left" is fighting for his right to use male bathrooms. If he were forced to use the bathroom of his birth gender, then he would have to use the ladies room. So which bathroom do you want him in?

All the dunnys at my work have gone unisex. Now there's a bunch of passive aggressive notes in them all asking the men to leave the seat down :rolleyes:

wzAOPyv.jpg

this is a male to female transgender with a penis. She would feel vulnerable and afraid using the men's room. Would you ban her from the women's bathroom?

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

so you'd prefer your daughter sharing a bathroom with this guy because he was born female? Where should he pee?

Does he have a dick, if not then he is just some ugly woman that thinks She is a man.

It's simple.

wzAOPyv.jpg

this is a male to female transgender with a penis. She would feel vulnerable and afraid using the men's room. Would you ban her from the women's bathroom?

If he has a dick then it's male so men's room or a single use.

Does he have a dick, if not then he is just some ugly woman that thinks She is a man.

It's simple.
I havent investigated further, but we can at least assume he has higher levels of testosterone than the average man.

I havent investigated further, but we can at least assume he has higher levels of testosterone than the average man.

So did the West German woman's swim team but that did make them men.
If it has a dick it's male if not it's female. Single use or the one that matches you plumbing.

{<huh}
The person in that photo is female to male transgender so "the left" is fighting for his right to use male bathrooms. If he were forced to use the bathroom of his birth gender, then he would have to use the ladies room. So which bathroom do you want him in?

I want single use restrooms.

{<huh}

That person could easily just go in the male washroom and nobody would be the wiser, so if that's the posterboy edge case it sounds more like a solution in search of a problem.

So did the West German woman's swim team but that did make them men.
If it has a dick it's male if not it's female. Single use or the one that matches you plumbing.
so you want Buck Angel pissing in the bathroom that your wife and daughter use?

596242619b96782dd203e68682ddf8a2--political-equality-political-quotes.jpg

wzAOPyv.jpg

so you want Buck Angel pissing in the bathroom that your wife and daughter use?

596242619b96782dd203e68682ddf8a2--political-equality-political-quotes.jpg

Its pretty simple to me, i dont what you look like or what you feel. Use the bathroom that matches your genitalia. If Buck there has a vagina sure "he" should be using the womens bathroom. If Sarina feels vulnerable she should make the transition and be surrounded by women as she desires .
Its just commonsense. Obviously single use stalls is the solution but for places that either dont want to spend the money or doesnt have the money to remodel just segregate by genitals.
Ill say it again, if they havent had she surgery they are just crossdressing to varying degrees. If i go put on a dress that shouldnt mean i get to use the womens restroom.

This shit getting ridiculous in my opinion, some on far left wont be happy until when we got 53 different bathrooms , one for each gender(or whatever the list is now)

Whatever, I identify as a dog and I will shit and piss on their lawns.

I was at an airport in France once and the men's bathroom was out of order. Everyone just used the women's.

Men peeing next to women. Women peeing next to men. Miraculously, the fabric of society did not rip apart.
It is the principle of giving men access to women's spaces that is at stake. Maybe there were no problems that day. But have you seen how clean women's bathrooms are? I had to use one because I was going to shit all over my legs, and I was amazed at how clean they were. Allow men in there and boom no more clean bathrooms for women.

It's not just bathrooms, it's also locker rooms, showers, safe houses for women.

Back