The Solution to the Trans Gender Bathroom issue.

I am not trolling what I am doing is listening to the groups themselves and the left who takes up their cause. Most of the coverage I have heard is from the perspective of bullying and transgender people feeling unsafe being forced to use bathrooms that dont match how they look.
OK so how do you then deal with others being forced to use bathrooms with people they don't match due them having different genitalia?

The LGBTQ community does not want to use the bathroom of their gender-- they also want to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with or the gender that matches how they look.
I am not so sure I agree with that. I think the issue is that if I say I identify with a woman and then there is a 'woman's bathroom' but you say I cannot go in there then you have basically denied me my gender identity.

But if you can label the bathrooms differently so as not to force them to go against their perceived

I dont care to argue against your position at all. I am just saying your position does not address the concerns as they have been presented to me repeatedly on left leaning commentators.

I dont want them bullied but on my end personaly I dont want men in women's restrooms and at a public park when my daughter enters a bathroom I want to know what gender of person is entering the bathroom with her so for that reason I prefer single use bathrooms and the taxes it costs to refurbush that direction.

I don't want anyone bullied either. I don't want women or trans women feeling forced to accept something that makes them feel uncomfortable.

OK so how do you then deal with others being forced to use bathrooms with people they don't match due them having different genitalia?

I am not so sure I agree with that. I think the issue is that if I say I identify with a woman and then there is a 'woman's bathroom' but you say I cannot go in there then you have basically denied me my gender identity.

But if you can label the bathrooms differently so as not to force them to go against their perceived

I don't want anyone bullied either. I don't want women or trans women feeling forced to accept something that makes them feel uncomfortable.

Again man it IS the social discomfort that drives much of the LGBTQ community on this issue. I am on the left-- I get most of my news from those sources and that's what they say most of the time. They also seem to have this notion that if you do want to segregate restrooms by sex you are some kind of backwards asshole that is not comfortable peeing in front of a woman.

It is dealt with easily by having many single use non gender restrooms available.

Again man it IS the social discomfort that drives much of the LGBTQ community on this issue. I am on the left-- I get most of my news from those sources and that's what they say most of the time. They also seem to have this notion that if you do want to segregate restrooms by sex you are some kind of backwards asshole that is not comfortable peeing in front of a woman.

It is dealt with easily by having many single use non gender restrooms available.
Not sure how making a bigger population uncomfortable in the bathroom or showers is the answer??

Not sure how making a bigger population uncomfortable in the bathroom or showers is the answer??

I see that point but what is uncomfortable about single use bathrooms? I love them-- take my whole family in them and take turns with the door locked. I actually prefer them to large gender bathrooms.

Now worry people. As we move closer to being able to genetically manipulate fetuses, we can simply work on changing the way humans eliminate waste products altogether in their current form. Baring that, how about we move toward clothing that incorporates a more technical solution to the issue and just engineer all clothing to deal with waste like Astronaut suits.

I skip the bathroom and just shit my pants.

As far as I know, there really haven’t been many instances of it or alt right sources would have been very loud about it. Closest instance I know of actually happened in my city, where a man went into the women’s changing room at target (wasn’t stopped by staff due to their policy) and he set up a hidden cam in one of the rooms and captured over a hundred women changing, many of them underage

Perverts can take advantage of the trans bathrolm issue, remains to be seen how many actually are. Seems low so far
tenor.gif

I was at an airport in France once and the men's bathroom was out of order. Everyone just used the women's.

Men peeing next to women. Women peeing next to men. Miraculously, the fabric of society did not rip apart.
A few places(like nightclubs) there have co-ed bathrooms. Very efficient.

I believe in live and let live when you are not harming anyone and as such have zero issue with trans people and absolutely support them.

I think we can all agree that if gender is fluid then the original labelling of bathrooms via traditional gender terms was not the intent. The intent was to do so by biological sex which we correlated to gender.

So the fix I can see no one taking issue with is to simply label bathrooms by biological sex. A Biological Male,.bathroom and a Biological Female bathroom.

This addresses all the current problems that people on both the left and right have. You are not telling any one what their gender is. You are not forcing people with different biology into the same space.

Can anyone see a flaw in this approach (beyond some thinking this whole issue is bs) and if so what is it?
this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

so you'd prefer your daughter sharing a bathroom with this guy because he was born female? Where should he pee?

I see that point but what is uncomfortable about single use bathrooms? I love them-- take my whole family in them and take turns with the door locked. I actually prefer them to large gender bathrooms.
OK. but there are more legacy establishments than new ones.

What do you do with the older place that does not have either the space or money to switch to individual bathrooms or showers?

Please explain if you think a trans woman should be in an open shower area with mothers and daughters if that is the only options at that facility?

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

so you'd prefer your daughter sharing a bathroom with this guy because he was born female? Where should he pee?
he has transitioned and is for all intents and purposes a man. SO he should use the male bathroom.

The only workable answer is for men to be forced to have sex with women that have penises and women to be forced to have sex with men that have vaginas still. We execute everyone who refuses and in no time flat nobody will care. I mean what straight guy hasn’t gone home with a woman and thought if only she had big floppy balls?

Or no gender bathrooms

Two to a stall. Just scoot back so both people can go totem pole style

Or one person stalls now only two people per establishment can go to the bathroom. Makes hw janitors job easier

OK. but there are more legacy establishments than new ones.

What do you do with the older place that does not have either the space or money to switch to individual bathrooms or showers?

Please explain if you think a trans woman should be in an open shower area with mothers and daughters if that is the only options at that facility?

The way I look at it is we do what we can where we can. If a place cannot do it then they don't do it.

It's all about true honest goodwill towards that community.

I already told you my position on transpeople using facilities

New buildings should have a one room "everybody" option.. I guess.. Idk.

More funding for mental health research and application.

If we were strictly following common sense, I would go about it this way:
Females pretending to be males get the option of 1) going to the female bathroom or 2) going to the male bathroom, since they're only putting themselves (and not others) at risk by doing so
Males pretending to be females go to the male bathroom only, unless they received bottom surgery then they may go in either

In a VFW and a bar or two near where i live there are Men's bathrooms with a sink and a trough thats about around 5 feet long for the guys to piss in, like a long urinal... good luck with that one ladies... who identify and men...

There wasn't a "serious" bathroom problem until CJWs created one.
One of the dumbest self made issues the GOP could have come up with in the south. Here in Wilmington, NC, we had to deal with a lot of economic drawback because the movie/film industry took a slap.

But after that was all said and done, it has pushed its way into an actual issue. A really stupid, pointless issue.

Follow your plumbing

For the few extreme outliers that can't do that it just isn't significant enough to make a large issue try to re-engineer society around.

Back