The Solution to the Trans Gender Bathroom issue.

I believe in live and let live when you are not harming anyone and as such have zero issue with trans people and absolutely support them.

I think we can all agree that if gender is fluid then the original labelling of bathrooms via traditional gender terms was not the intent. The intent was to do so by biological sex which we correlated to gender.

So the fix I can see no one taking issue with is to simply label bathrooms by biological sex. A Biological Male,.bathroom and a Biological Female bathroom.

This addresses all the current problems that people on both the left and right have. You are not telling any one what their gender is. You are not forcing people with different biology into the same space.

Can anyone see a flaw in this approach (beyond some thinking this whole issue is bs) and if so what is it?

Gender isn't fucking fluid.

If you can consider biology a fucking social construct then so is race. So that one stupid white bitch who identifies as an African american is just as "legit"

Oh and this isn't a human, it's a cat.

Cause social constructs, yo!

35853834_dba9b1ed67_z.jpg

Im sure that's true but I have snuck into single use female restrooms a few times in my life and they were wonderful....
Maybe single use. But when you get an entire herd of them (flock? gaggle?) it's like a biohazard bomb went off.

I don't follow a bunch of transgender people's Twitter pages looking for thread material, so I wouldn't know. But I do know that a lot of people on this particular site are dehumanizing and insulting when talking about that particular group. So maybe they have a point if they feel that people have a problem with them.

But what I'm saying is, across the board, this seems to be a problem that popped up out of nowhere and people are incredibly passionate about it. That is surprising to me, since it has never effected me a single time in my life and I don't know anybody who has ever had their day ruined by a trans person in a bathroom. It seems like an overblown situation all around.

I agree with you somewhat. It IS the transgender community fighting to make restrooms gender neutral and or change who can use them. I call bullshit on that and it does bother me and affect me. On the other hand the last think in the world that I want is for a member of the LGBTQ community to be persecuted or bullied by a bunch of assholes. Single use bathrooms is the anseer IMO.

Apparently the transgender population perceives a problem as they are the one pushing the issue.

It's only going to be a problem for trans people who don't actually look like the sex they've transitioned to.

The female toilet cleaners at my office also agree with the female toilets are worse theory. I'd believe the women of previous generations were highly domesticated to the point of keeping public toilets clean, but that certainly doesn't apply to younger generations.

Women's bathrooms always have this nasty stench that's worst than the guys. Probably from having to hold their farts in all the time <Lmaoo>

Women's bathrooms always have this nasty stench that's worst than the guys. Probably from having to hold their farts in all the time <Lmaoo>

Bet their bathrooms smell like horrid rotted old fish. <{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

This is why I wear adult diapers. It's not just a fetish.

I don't think this solves the issue. Will trans people and their hardcore supporters be happy with this new law saying they have to use their "old" gender's bathrooms? I doubt that..

It's an odd issue. They make up very little of the population and creating extra bathrooms for them will cost everybody money. You also can't expect all women to be comfortable using the washroom with somebody who's technically a man.

I don't think there's an answer to this at the moment. Maybe if the trans population gets bigger, then they have a case to create bathrooms exclusive to them. Is their population growing?

I don't think this solves the issue. Will trans people and their hardcore supporters be happy with this new law saying they have to use their "old" gender's bathrooms? I doubt that..

It's an odd issue. They make up very little of the population and creating extra bathrooms for them will cost everybody money. You also can't expect all women to be comfortable using the washroom with somebody who's technically a man.

I don't think there's an answer to this at the moment. Maybe if the trans population gets bigger, then they have a case to create bathrooms exclusive to them. Is their population growing?

Or maybe if Laws were made that FORCED these "Men" to COMPLETE their Sex-change(yes, you CANNOT keep your dick, pal. Sorry!) to a REAL WOMAN, this whole thing wouldn't be an issue at all.

The fact that Trannies have a penis, THAT is the issue against them using the Women restrooms.

This does not in any way address the situation at hand. Judging by your other posts I think you know this so I am guessing you are trolling?

The issue for transgenders is that all geared up to look like a woman they DO NOT want to be in mens restroom for fear of persecution and visa versa-- same goes for cross dressers.

I have a live and let live policy also and even though I think there are WAY more important issued than addressing a marginal populations bathroom issues I am willing to go to single use bathrooms everywhere this is possible. There are already locking family single use restrooms in many places.
I don't agree with your assessment at all but will give you the benefit of the doubt you are not trolling.

The issue is not simply discomfort. There is no way around levels of discomfort if you are sending Cross dressers or Transgender into washroom or shower rooms or other such places with people of the opposite biological gender.

All you are doing here is saying 'to ensure a cross gender or transgender does not feel uncomfortable I will push that onto other groups' which is no solution at all.

The issue is not what you say. It is that Transgender people want to identify with the gender they have switched to. So if you say that shower is for the female gender and then do not allow them you are saying they are not female despite them identifying that way. They take issue with that and believe they should be able to go where any female is directed to go. I get that.

However if you simply change the narrative and do not identify with gender than there is no separating them out. They do have the biological equipment of the shower or bathroom they are using. They are in the right place. You are not telling them they are not female or male accordingly and that is what they don't want to be told.

It's funny to me that this debate receives so much attention. Has anybody ever had a transgender-in-the bathroom issue? People have always chosen which bathroom to enter, and our society has never really paid any attention to it until now. You don't think trans people have been using whatever bathroom they wanted for the last 100 years or so?

I'd be in favor of just having individual bathrooms so that everybody feels comfortable. But I honestly don't fully understand where the sudden discomfort would come from.

What about public shower areas? What is your view in areas like that?

What about public shower areas? What is your view in areas like that?

Individual shower stalls, just like individual bathrooms would be easiest. I don't shower at the gym, but my gym has individual shower stalls. There's really no reason to have group showers. There is really no way I would ever know if somebody at my gym was transgender.

But has this ever been an issue? Why is it suddenly a thing that people are up in arms about? I really don't understand. There have been transgender/transexual/crossdressing people forever. This is not some new phenomenon.

I don't agree with your assessment at all but will give you the benefit of the doubt you are not trolling.

The issue is not simply discomfort. There is no way around levels of discomfort if you are sending Cross dressers or Transgender into washroom or shower rooms or other such places with people of the opposite biological gender.

All you are doing here is saying 'to ensure a cross gender or transgender does not feel uncomfortable I will push that onto other groups' which is no solution at all.

The issue is not what you say. It is that Transgender people want to identify with the gender they have switched to. So if you say that shower is for the female gender and then do not allow them you are saying they are not female despite them identifying that way. They take issue with that and believe they should be able to go where any female is directed to go. I get that.

However if you simply change the narrative and do not identify with gender than there is no separating them out. They do have the biological equipment of the shower or bathroom they are using. They are in the right place. You are not telling them they are not female or male accordingly and that is what they don't want to be told.

I am not trolling what I am doing is listening to the groups themselves and the left who takes up their cause. Most of the coverage I have heard is from the perspective of bullying and transgender people feeling unsafe being forced to use bathrooms that dont match how they look.

The LGBTQ community does not want to use the bathroom of their gender-- they also want to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with or the gender that matches how they look.

I dont care to argue against your position at all. I am just saying your position does not address the concerns as they have been presented to me repeatedly on left leaning commentators.

I dont want them bullied but on my end personaly I dont want men in women's restrooms and at a public park when my daughter enters a bathroom I want to know what gender of person is entering the bathroom with her so for that reason I prefer single use bathrooms and the taxes it costs to refurbush that direction.

Individual shower stalls, just like individual bathrooms would be easiest. I don't shower at the gym, but my gym has individual shower stalls. There's really no reason to have group showers. There is really no way I would ever know if somebody at my gym was transgender.

But has this ever been an issue? Why is it suddenly a thing that people are up in arms about? I really don't understand. There have been transgender/transexual/crossdressing people forever. This is not some new phenomenon.
Open group showers have been around a long time, so how could this not be an issue if trans people have always been around unless they used the biological ID'd room.

So yes this part of the issue is now.

Let me ask you this. There are existing facilities with group or open showers. Some of them do not have the space or money to convert to individual showers and that is often why the open concept was done to start with.

So how would you handle that?

Last edited:
We always say bathrooms but these laws are so much more than that. Changerooms, women's shelters, even prisons. To put a biological male, with penis intact, into a space like that just because he claims to have gender-thetans that really make him a woman, is ridiculous and is asking for trouble.

I gotta say, radical feminists talk about male privilege and oppression and a lot of times we shake our head at them but here's a case where they're making some sense. Like if there's a commercial advising women to watch their drinks at the club, these chicks will scream "don't tell us to be safe, tell men not to rape!!!" And that seems a bit extreme. But think about this situation here. We're saying "hey we can't control men from attacking another man if he comes into a change room with lipstick on, so you gotta deal with it ladies". How is that fair? Shouldn't the onus be on us men to not attack or harrass someone based on how they look?

Biological sex should supersede "gender identity", which is an ill-defined, pseudo-religious concept that nobody has any way of verifying in a person. These spaces should be segregated by sex as TS says, or not segregated at all.

Did they ever settle the Muslim Spa lawsuit?

Not that I agree with the opposing argument, but it's generally thought of as an 'issue' because of attempts to codify these types of things into law.

So it does go both ways. If it's a non-issue, why do we need laws for it?

Back