The Solution to the Trans Gender Bathroom issue.

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I believe in live and let live when you are not harming anyone and as such have zero issue with trans people and absolutely support them.

I think we can all agree that if gender is fluid then the original labelling of bathrooms via traditional gender terms was not the intent. The intent was to do so by biological sex which we correlated to gender.

So the fix I can see no one taking issue with is to simply label bathrooms by biological sex. A Biological Male,.bathroom and a Biological Female bathroom.

This addresses all the current problems that people on both the left and right have. You are not telling any one what their gender is. You are not forcing people with different biology into the same space.

Can anyone see a flaw in this approach (beyond some thinking this whole issue is bs) and if so what is it?

Places are just abandoning male and female bathrooms for a bunch of single occupancy bathrooms for anyone to use.

Nobody ever thinks about the bladder shy population but this is a big win for them

Isn't this the status quo ante? Men use the men's room and women use the women's room according to their biological sex?

I was at an airport in France once and the men's bathroom was out of order. Everyone just used the women's.

Men peeing next to women. Women peeing next to men. Miraculously, the fabric of society did not rip apart.

Boys have a penis girls have a vagina.

Really, the issue to me with the bathroom make/female getting thrown out is now people are less likely to report a sketchy dude walking into the women’s room for fear of being called a bigot and thus opening up the potential for a sexual attack there that could have otherwise been stopped.

As far as I know, there really haven’t been many instances of it or alt right sources would have been very loud about it. Closest instance I know of actually happened in my city, where a man went into the women’s changing room at target (wasn’t stopped by staff due to their policy) and he set up a hidden cam in one of the rooms and captured over a hundred women changing, many of them underage

Perverts can take advantage of the trans bathrolm issue, remains to be seen how many actually are. Seems low so far

They already label them based on the common sense of biological sex and not on gender fee-fee's.

Besides, how are you going to prevent some lady boy or whatever from using the female bathroom anyways?

Single use, neutral bathrooms seem to be the fix. However, most of them are toilet only and im not lifting any seats so enjoy the dribbles ladies and trannies.

The solution is that if you're a trans who wants to sneak out and use the women's bathroom, atleast try not to be a creep about it.

We shouldn't need legislation regarding people's use of bathrooms. It's embarrassing and insulting to one's intelligence. Figure it the hell out, jesus, you're still a human being, right? Or did that label get tossed out of the window too, along the with the penis?

Whatever happened to the Romans who said that the more laws a nation has, the more inept and corrupt its citizenship? Is that where we are heading towards, a society where people don't even know what pot to piss in? Adult toddlers who can't wipe their own ass?

Do what you got to do, but do it at your own discretion. Don't expect the society to bail you out at every turn.

Now worry people. As we move closer to being able to genetically manipulate fetuses, we can simply work on changing the way humans eliminate waste products altogether in their current form. Baring that, how about we move toward clothing that incorporates a more technical solution to the issue and just engineer all clothing to deal with waste like Astronaut suits.

It would be fairer if everyone just pissed and shat in the street .

They already label them based on the common sense of biological sex and not on gender fee-fee's.

Besides, how are you going to prevent some lady boy or whatever from using the female bathroom anyways?

Single use, neutral bathrooms seem to be the fix. However, most of them are toilet only and im not lifting any seats so enjoy the dribbles ladies and trannies.
Isn't this the status quo ante? Men use the men's room and women use the women's room according to their biological sex?

No they label them Men's and Women's which is a gender specific identification which is in flux and being redefined and debated.

the Biological Sex, is not in flux that I know of anyway.

this really goes to what the INTENT of these bathrooms were. Sure where space is available just go unisex
but that is not always an option. but the INTENT was always to separate people by their equipment or biological sex and never by a definition of how they identify.

If we went back in time to when the first Men's and Ladies rooms were created and we assume a kinder, gentler time that also included gender fluid people the Bathrooms would have THEN been labeled by biological sex. Schools would not want a trans female with male organs in the open group showers with biological females which was the type of situation this separation was trying to address.

Except it's not an issue
Don't be silly. Of course it is.

you can debate the importance of the issue but you cannot say it is not one. They are still trying to figure out how to deal with open shower areas such as exist in many gyms. Many locations are converting to unisex bathrooms to address this ISSUE and if there was not one they would not have to make that expenditure.

We already did that and it's worked fine. There is no problem at all.

Less than one percent of the population has gender dysphoria, they can use the bathroom of their biological sex and deal with it. Organizing society around a small percentage of mentally I'll people is insane and childish.

No they label them Men's and Women's which is a gender specific identification which is in flux and being redefined and debated.

the Biological Sex, is not in flux that I know of anyway.

this really goes to what the INTENT of these bathrooms were. Sure where space is available just go unisex
but that is not always an option. but the INTENT was always to separate people by their equipment or biological sex and never by a definition of how they identify.

If we went back in time to when the first Men's and Ladies rooms were created and we assume a kinder, gentler time that also included gender fluid people the Bathrooms would have THEN been labeled by biological sex. Schools would not want a trans female with male organs in the open group showers with biological females which was the type of situation this separation was trying to address.

They labelled them with biological sex in mind because common snese-- not knowing that the gender hawks would flip out

Unless you're saying the signs should outright say Xx or xy

Don't be silly. Of course it is.

you can debate the importance of the issue but you cannot say it is not one. They are still trying to figure out how to deal with open shower areas such as exist in many gyms. Many locations are converting to unisex bathrooms to address this ISSUE and if there was not one they would not have to make that expenditure.

Nah, it's not an issue at all. Only far righties see this as an issue because they are afraid of anyone not like them. That is the issue

They labelled them with biological sex in mind because common snese-- not knowing that the gender hawks would flip out

Unless you're saying the signs should outright say Xx or xy
Just label them BF and BM on the doors.

Issue addressed and solved.

Right now the issue is that some say it is not fair or nice to say that is the 'Womans' bathroom and then not recognize a Trans Woman as a woman. I get that. You would basically be saying 'you are not a woman'. If society accepts a trans woman is a woman then how can you deny her the Woman's barrhroom.

But if instead you label it the BF washroom you are not excluding her from something she thinks or represents herself as. This bathroom is specific to BF people, period. You are included and the other washroom is inclusive because you fit in with BM in the other bathroom.

this is a way to be 100% inclusive and correct by definition.

Back