The softest finishes in MMA history.

ExcitableRadiantDassierat-size_restricted.gif
wtf put that shit in spoiler tags, that violence is NSFW

All of Jon Jones' finishes. No but seriously I think the guy Jon Tuck or his opponent tapped to something ridiculous but I can't remember what it was

2ee8u1g.jpg

and before anyone says it,i know chuck broke his orbital bone.

Horrible stoppage, still to this day.

Notice the referee and then look at the winning fighter. If any fighter that's a draw drops someone, Herb tries to stop it before the fighter hits the ground. But he'll give the draw every opportunity to survive

Anytime that a fighter allows him/herself to be choked out as a way of escaping the fight. Rumble Johnson did it a few times. Conroy McGillicuddy did it vs Nate. I still think PVZ pretended to go out vs Waterson so she didnt need to tap.

Anytime that a fighter allows him/herself to be choked out as a way of escaping the fight. Rumble Johnson did it a few times. Conroy McGillicuddy did it vs Nate. I still think PVZ pretended to go out vs Waterson so she didnt need to tap.

Lol

Brutal

Giving up your back isn't smart.

Not in the UFC, but in Brock's first pro fight, his opponent (Min-Soo Kim), got mounted, took a punch or two, and tapped out. Just "do you see the size of the guy on top of me? I am not getting paid enough for this."

Ken Shamrock vs. Sakuraba is up there too -- Ken got wobbled by a punch and the fight was immediately stopped. Nothing fishy has ever happened with Japanese fighters and PRIDE, though.

Back