The Soccer Mom destroyer fights tonight

chokeyou

Derp de doo
Reaction score
Looks like Bellator signed her because of the fame she garnered from the video going viral.

[YT]0Lu79tvNsxc[/YT]

Looks like Bellator signed her because of the fame she garnered from the video going viral.

[YT]0Lu79tvNsxc[/YT]

for fuck sakes that looked terrible and was shitty to watch. I guess soccer mom signed up for that but I really dislike watching woman fight who clearly do not know how to fight.

for fuck sakes that looked terrible and was shitty to watch. I guess soccer mom signed up for that but I really dislike watching woman fight who clearly do not know how to fight.

The California athletic commission is launching an investigation into unsanctioned MMA cause of the video, and may revoke the licenses of any fighters who fight in unsanctioned events.

The California athletic commission is launching an investigation into unsanctioned MMA cause of the video, and may revoke the licenses of any fighters who fight in unsanctioned events.

good, because soccer mom just got knocked into next week. She couldn't even be around for the announcement of the winner.

What a mess.

Xplode gon xplode.

This

although the 'soccer mom killer' seems to have stuck to her, it wasn't exactly the first time Xplode have put on a matchup like that... it's their specialty - like bumfights, except one of the bums is replaced by an in shape up and coming pro fighter to pad their record.

After all Xplode is where Alexis Dufresne got 2 of her finishes in 2 mins, went to the ufc with the commentators raving about 'She's finished all her fights in 2 minutes!!!!', while looking like the worst fighter ever in a UFC cage.

When looking at some undefeated newbie (male or female) in the UFC to gauge their potential you often see 2-3 wins in Xplode in like 30 seconds and it's like, uh huh...

If they are being investigated that's kinda good frankly, because the outcome of those Xplode series mismatches isn't pretty

(lmao @ the sponsor on the cage - 'tomato can MMA' - the victim in that vid has fought 3 times, all in Xplode, all losses in under 60 seconds)

Am I the only one who wants to see Katie Castro fight again? What if she pulls an Akop Stepanyan and wins her next 12 fights?

Womens MMA its typical I don't know what everyone is appalled about, its like the 90s all over again they have such little skill.

That was terrible! Who would sanction that? Disgusting. And how is she 0 and 3! Does that mean she has been sanctioned to fight 3x prior to this!

Good. Xplode is a fucking joke.

Then they will just find some other Indian rez where they can they will never stop Xplode.. Its almost like PRIDE in 2015 except instead of Japan its on Indian reserves.

That was terrible! Who would sanction that? Disgusting. And how is she 0 and 3! Does that mean she has been sanctioned to fight 3x prior to this!

its not sanctioned...thats the best part.

GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-Fuck-yeah-yes-nod-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-GIF.gif

love the Mortal Combat style "Finish her!" fatality at the end:

macfarlane-ko.gif

This

although the 'soccer mom killer' seems to have stuck to her, it wasn't exactly the first time Xplode have put on a matchup like that... it's their specialty - like bumfights, except one of the bums is replaced by an in shape up and coming pro fighter to pad their record.

After all Xplode is where Alexis Dufresne got 2 of her finishes in 2 mins, went to the ufc with the commentators raving about 'She's finished all her fights in 2 minutes!!!!', while looking like the worst fighter ever in a UFC cage.

When looking at some undefeated newbie (male or female) in the UFC to gauge their potential you often see 2-3 wins in Xplode in like 30 seconds and it's like, uh huh...

If they are being investigated that's kinda good frankly, because the outcome of those Xplode series mismatches isn't pretty

(lmao @ the sponsor on the cage - 'tomato can MMA' - the victim in that vid has fought 3 times, all in Xplode, all losses in under 60 seconds)

obligatory.

You should hear the pussies over at bloody elbow comments section crying about this shit

its like the sport fandom has been hijacked by a bunch of whiny marxist, PC, SJW crybabies. they don't like what they see, despite it being a consentual affair between two willing participants, so they want big daddy government to come in and shut it down.

obligatory.

LMAO that chick looks like the tough bitch on the Rez that goes around beating up all the other women. She was probably like "I can take this bitch, gosh look at me I beat up my cuzzins all the time". Probably got paid an 8 pack and a couple blunts for that performance.

meh. soccer mom knew what she was getting into.

Back