The smile of BJJ, world champion, Mackenzie Dern

Looks like Perez Hilton with an unhealthy dose of gamma radiation. :cool:

Well I can't say many chicks want to bang my brains out when I am all messed up from just rolling/competing. The cellphone pics give a better look when she is trying.

how about some gossip from 2005

anyone remember Stacy Cartwright of Australia, who took silver and turned some heads at ADCC seven years ago

mP1010036.jpg

Among those heads she turned... a certain champion black belt

ADCCWeekend016.jpg

Somewhere in Australia, there could be a little Roger Gracie bastard child? Nice!

Yes, and he is coming to destroy us all via cross collar chokes.

When Roger has a kid, the doctor who is delivering the baby is going to get arm barred by the kid coming out.

When Roger has a kid, the doctor who is delivering the baby is going to get arm barred by the kid coming out.

Come out with his/her umbilical cord tied like a belt. :icon_lol:

motion to ban anyone suggesting Mackenzie switch to rashguards..

Roger has a son and a wife. And he probably wouldn't appreciate having those pictures re-circulated in this situation. Just saying.

lol, 27 pages of ogling and leering comments about female BJJ competitors. but NOW the thread is getting inappropriate

Roger has a son and a wife. And he probably wouldn't appreciate having those pictures re-circulated in this situation. Just saying.
No one deserves to have singular events in their life preserved in aspic and disseminated to a bunch of strangers all over the world.

Back