Media "The smash is back, surprise, suprise"

Who Should Chimaev Fight Next?

• Total voters
@Tayski

Since September 20, 2020 till now whats he been doing ?

Whole lotta talking

Begging to fight while nobody wants to take that risk. Not that Dana is the truth but he's been quite vocal about how nobody wants to fight him and that he struggles to find someone willing to fight him.

The guy has been begging to fight all the time since getting in the ufc, trains like an animal and sleeps in the gym, even goes back to training before the doctors tell him he's healthy to do so, but somewhat you'all think it's all made up and he's all talk. Come on.

Chiesa would be a good test, if he can beat Chiesa give him a top 5.

I still think the Magny fight is the one to make. Tough test for Khamzat and should be fun stylistically.

Gotta pick Khamzat by first round finish, but it'll be fun

I need someone to knock Chiesa put of the rankings. I wholeheartedly cannot stand that guy. Ask his mom.

His camp didn't, he did himself. Posted a picture of it on social media.

built in excuse or mind games for an opponent.
As a fughter you would never say. I’m quitting and i feel so bad I can’t fight again.

its 2021. Its optics which has been a thing for decades.

if you think any fighter or even a college player will publicly state vulnerabilities as truth. You are very naive.

Begging to fight while nobody wants to take that risk. Not that Dana is the truth but he's been quite vocal about how nobody wants to fight him and that he struggles to find someone willing to fight him.

The guy has been begging to fight all the time since getting in the ufc, trains like an animal and sleeps in the gym, even goes back to training before the doctors tell him he's healthy to do so, but somewhat you'all think it's all made up and he's all talk. Come on.

you're right !! for the sake of me not having to read that story of a post. You're right !! I was wrong

<Goldie11>

built in excuse or mind games for an opponent.
As a fughter you would never say. I’m quitting and i feel so bad I can’t fight again.

its 2021. Its optics which has been a thing for decades.

if you think any fighter or even a college player will publicly state vulnerabilities as truth. You are very naive.

Gotta love those double yellow carded keyboard warriors who see everything as a conspiracy.

Guy caughed up blood from training too early despite medical advice not too, that can't be true and has to be a made up lie!

Back