Media "The smash is back, surprise, suprise"

Who Should Chimaev Fight Next?

• Total voters
Came in here excited about Khabib. Leaving disappointed about Mr. Covid. How's he feel about 261?

Just don’t rush your recovery and fuck it up again.

Also, wear a damn mask moving forward!
Always that one guy. Screw the useless mask and tell him to get something that might actually help like the vaccine if he feels he needs it. Covid Kens are still in some places I guess.2303 (1).jpg

You get your Covid advice from her... LMAO
Meg-Turner.png

Also...
The article cited by the post was written by an exercise physiologist in a journal called Medical Hypotheses and is entitled, "Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis." It is less science than what the post claims.

"This is a list of generally discredited hypotheses that have been tested and disproved," said Benjamin Neuman, Biology Professor at Texas A&M University and Chief Virologist of the university’s Global Health Research Complex.

"This seems to be a piece of deceptive writing from what appears to be a non-expert. It isn't science."

A fact-check by USA Today found that mask wearing does not cause hypoxemia, a below-normal level of oxygen in the blood. PolitiFact rated False a claim that masks decrease oxygen intake.

Lead Stories and USA Today were among fact-checkers that found that hypercapnia — too much carbon dioxide in the blood — is not caused by mask wearing.

Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, said that although the article appears to be presenting a hypothesis, many of the effects it claims cite evidence related to N95 masks typically used by healthcare workers.

We’ve reported there are studies that show that medical N95 respirators may result in increased carbon dioxide, which can lead to headaches and fatigue.

PolitiFact has also rated False a claim that masks "will kill quite a few people, it’s well known that they reduce blood oxygen levels and those with respiratory and cardiac disorders will die."

And we rated False a claim that wearing face masks is more harmful to your health than going without one.

We tried to reach Vainshelboim by phone and email and did not receive a reply. <- <{Heymansnicker}>

Nope I'm just a guy with a CFS Mask exemption and wife in the medical field but keep getting your advice from clowns like Fauci, Biden and all the other pawns. Wear your mask if you think it helps and you'll be all set.

Brett Okamoto interviewed Chimaev recently:

- Chimaev said he is healthy and training in Chechnya
- Will probably have a fight booked in August
- Is willing to fight anyone at WW and MW. Has even said he can fight 205 and beat Blachowicz
- Describes his battle with COVID
- Thinks Usman will beat Masvidal again the same way he did last time and foot stomp him against the cage

Damn you guys are sick. Kamazat literally got covid, coughed up blood, had to pull out of the first fight. Then he heard you sherdoggers loud and clear and forced himself through training and got even more ill then had an operation. Chill wtf...

Always that one guy. Screw the useless mask and tell him to get something that might actually help like the vaccine if he feels he needs it. Covid Kens are still in some places I guess.View attachment 848734

Telling someone to "just get the vaccine if they feel they need it" is as short-sighted and naive as telling someone to just wear a mask when they've caught covid.

Vaccines aren't freely available for everybody in most countries, usually just the medical staff and the elderly not healthy guys in their 20's.

lmao another thread going to teh war room....

Telling someone to "just get the vaccine if they feel they need it" is as short-sighted and naive as telling someone to just wear a mask when they've caught covid.

Vaccines aren't freely available for everybody in most countries, usually just the medical staff and the elderly not healthy guys in their 20's.
I agree to a point but in America anyone can get the Vaccine if they chose to get it. I can find 6 places in a 20 mile radius and I don't live in a huge county. I love the South and we are the backwards ones I get told on this sight. So get your shot and if you can't get one yet and are still scared just stay home.

Less talk, more fighting.

looks like more talk to me

Let me guess.. He wants to fight every week too, right?

Let’s see the guy sign a contract and actually show up first.

Let's all pretend the guy wasn't begging Dana to fight every week, even fighting 3 times in the space of 2 months last Summer and going to fight Island without a fight just in case he could replace someone last minute while most people were too afraid to fight him.

I'm not a fan of his but out of all the fighters in the UFC roster he's definitely far from being all talk.

Back