*The Skrap Pack*

SBG Ireland. Best coaches and fighters in europe and all very close. McGregor and Artem are best friends.

God damn..... NICK!

Looking TST as ever.

Best shape of all time?

There seems to be a pretty good bromance going on over at AKA
145343900-strikeforce-middleweight-champion-luke-gettyimages.jpg

How the hell is cain the HW between these 3?!

The OGs of that gym have been together for a real long time and they're still grounded enough to not make the gym about themselves. That's a real team right there. They don't have superstars that come in and out to only support their own training. It seems like everybody is about everybody in that team.

Shit I'm having trouble finding that pic of this crew and wandy walking down the street..any help?

This crew is more legendary

dae20d0509d1c35f2e894c9a8495dec8.jpg

Found it!!

3c1746c3ed43dd501866a3e9c2a804e6.jpg

For the Diaz brothers hating roids, their best friends Jake and Gil have been juiced their entire careers.

Unrelated question. When did Nate get bigger than Nick?

Nate is fucking huge! I didn't think much of it until I saw this pic!

Nick could be a lightweight, if it wasn't for Nate, Nick would have been a LW champ back in the day. Shit, he can still be a LW champ

Giblert legit has some tiny legs. I know people throw around chicken legs way too often, but dude is nearly Jon jones level. Surprised he stayed standing after Barboza blasted tjem

Jake pissed hot for a dierutic once! Quit acting like hes juiced up.

Whenever someone is caught for PEDs and the actual substance isn’t revealed, it’s always “Dierutics”.

Back