*The Skrap Pack*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there another bunch of fighters or members of a gym that seem as solid in terms of friendship?
height=&imageUrl=https:ugc-assets.s3.amazonaws.com3196bb6a-8a2d-4b73-865f-658f6dcfb91b.jpg&jpgQuality=80&transform=RotateExif&width=.jpg

I would have said Team Alpha Male pre BANG/Silly Dilly etc. They just seemed like a bunch of bros.

Nick is using his abs as grinder for his medical shit.

I dont know about about other gyms but my BFF is a member of the Skrap Pack(Im his daughters godfather) and these dudes arent an act when it comes to friendship and brotherhood
A lotta people think its some fake tough guy act but these are a buncha street dudes(mostly) that show each other real love and support and dont give a fuck what other people think
Theyre not gangsters and theyre not wannabe gangsters, theyre just fighters that have each others back

AKA looks like a solid team except they only showcase DC,Rockhold, Cain and Khabib.

There seems to be a pretty good bromance going on over at AKA
145343900-strikeforce-middleweight-champion-luke-gettyimages.jpg

As a big fan, I'm glad Gilbert
was able to pass his tests, come
back clean after the layoff & still
put up a fight against one of the
best fighters in the world.

WqJGf2.gif

Nova Uniao is all real tight also.

The Scrap Pack, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, don't even train together on a regular basis. For example, Gilbert has his own gym that the other guys visit, no?

Unrelated question. When did Nate get bigger than Nick?

old school Chute Boxe were pretty tight, but no, the skrap pack live and die for their BOIAAAAYS

Vitor slimmed down quite a bit, damn.

Gee... I don't know. I haven't been to any top gym. Let alone... All of them.

Because replying with any belief of actually knowing what you're talking about seems retarded as fuck. Unless of course... You've been to, and actually spent time in every major mma gym in the world.

c1280x720_51.jpg

Back