The Silva that beat Forrest vs. anyone of any division...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even heavyweights... Was the Anderson Silva from that night unbeatable or the Jon Jones that decimated Shogun has a shot against him?

The Cain that beat JDS twice into oblivion take the cake for me.

Would Anderson be allowed to juice up?

I don't think the Anderson we saw that night was really any different than usual. It's just that Forest is slow and predictable, which is a losing combination against Silva.

Not heavyweight, but I believed that Anderson that night would have beaten any MW-LHW.

Andersons performance had a lot to do with Forrest's game plan.

Like the above poster said, prime Cain would over power him.

Cain, DC, Stipe, Brock, maybe even Carwin could wrestlefuck him, prime Fedor could also beat him and probably many HWs would have a good chance.

Anderson at his very best can beat everyone

I think Jones at his best would beat Anderson though. Both of them beat Fedor

Nah. Forest was just an ideal opponent for him. Big, slow and with no game plan.

Going at Silva in a straight line leaning forward throwing left right left right = ko.

When has Jones ever deployed that game plan?

giphy.gif

Prime Anderson could beat anyone. That being said, there are several HWs would would have to fight dumb for Anderson to consistently beat them. Cain would be his worst nightmare. After that, probably prime Fedor. His GNP was just fucking brutal. His long arms plus his ability to generate tremendous torque from that kneeling position was just freaky.

LHW has 80% chance to destroy that Silva.
HW has 95% chance to destroy that Silva.

/thread.

Ninja reflex anderson would have had a good chance against anyone

Weidman who beat him twice, would beat him at any time.

Anderson at his very best can beat everyone

I think Jones at his best would beat Anderson though. Both of them beat Fedor

"You versus Fedor - who wins?" "Uuuh, Fedor. He's big."

Back