The Silva - GSP fan rivalry

Guess what else? I watched and enjoyed UFC and PrideFC Eek2.0

giphy.gif

#props

True fans are there for the scrap - favorites be damned!

I honestly dont get the fans that think its a sure thing one would destroy the other. They are 2 of the best ever, it could have went either way. The cringiest topics are the ones like "Here are the FACTS that PROVE X would undeniably win" and its just the same old gifs, stats, mma math and fanboyism that dont mean shit in regards to their matchup.

Imagine getting dropped by pillow fist Bisping

<36>
Imagine giving up your UFC belt in your prime by tapping to strikes to a 5’5 LW
<36>

It’s a shame Bisping couldn’t even sniff a title shot during Anderson’s title run. Division was too strong for him back then.

I’m a fan of both so I think theIt fans rivalry is silly and is just noise around here.

<36>

It’s a shame Bisping couldn’t even sniff a title shot during Anderson’s title run. Division was too strong for him back then.

Bisping would never beat Prime Silva.

EducatedUnselfishAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Wanderley Destroyed Bisping.

Leben Destroyed Wanderley.
giphy.gif

Prime Silva destroyed Leben.

slomoandersondropsleben_medium.gif

Anderson is now decaying and easy for haters.

20190210095115907383o.jpg

images

Fat old Anderson Silva made a worthy fight with a young lion.

Prime Silva was 100 times scarier than old Silva.

images

<36>

Imagine getting tapped out to 2 midget Japanese cans in your prime, one who had a 4-7 record.

Bisping, who has pillow fists dropped Anderson.

Sonnen, who has pillow fists dropped Anderson twice.

Embarrassing to be honest

Imagine getting tapped out to 2 midget Japanese cans in your prime, one who had a 4-7 record.

You again hahahaah
I will make a goat thread for you, hope to see you there

the poster that asked is me. it never stops the storm of hate.

This guy is trying to say that GSP wasn't the athletic one?

GTFO

Imagine calling someone fighting outside the ufc in their prime. Reaching so hard.

gsp already reached the pinnacle of the sport when he tapped to Matt Serra <45>

Imagine calling someone fighting outside the ufc in their prime. Reaching so hard.

gsp already reached the pinnacle of the sport when he tapped to Matt Serra <45>

GSP was younger than Anderson when he reached that pinnacle. Meanwhile Anderson was getting tapped out in his mid 20’s against Japanese cans, one with a 4-7 record

<36>

GSP was younger than Anderson when he reached that pinnacle. Meanwhile Anderson was getting tapped out in his mid 20’s against Japanese cans, one with a 4-7 record

<36>

Hahaha tremendous

this is a recent sherdog thing, and i suspect it's indicative of the recent tribe mentality on the internet

back in the day you were a fan of both champs because they were the two absolute best - nothing about being a fan of one excluded the other
the whole moneyweigh fake belt shit didn't happen until the last few years
when GSP and Anderson were in their primes, UFC was good at hyping up contenders - even guys like Dan Hardy who had no business fighting for a belt

Not really dont be afraid.
Its pretty much a job your hating routine on sherdog, isnt it?
Its cool just find it amusing

Weird how you got that from me responding to posts hating on other fighters. You seem to only take issue when it’s Anderson.

You never actually challenge what is said so what’s the point?

Back